95

" What's wrong with her she just walked right past me!" Jin complained. " Don't take it to heart. It's her alter" jimin cajoled. " What!" Jin yelled as he tried to dash away. " Where are you going?" Jimin asked holding him back. " Her alter is obsessed with hobi!" Jin said as he struggled his way out and they both ran to the room. They saw hobi singing a lullaby while Alesha had her head on his lap and was sleeping. Them bursting into the room at full speed made her glare at them while hobi looked confused. 

"Yah! Even if you're obsessed, don't you know she's my girlfriend" Jimin accused her alter. "What's going on?" Hobi asked. "That's her other personality " Jin explained. " Very funny. All I asked for is for him to lull me to sleep and you guys had to ruin it. Do you even want her back?" she threatened. "Is that a threat?" Jimin asked angrily. "It's a fact that you have no idea about" she retorted. "Let her explain" jin said holding Jimin back with his words and gaze. " Well she can't come back out unless I fall asleep. " she shrugged leaning back into Hobi. 

"So just sleep again. How hard is that?" Jimin said seething in anger. "Well that's the catch. I don't fall asleep. So every time we switch, I work out intensely, tire myself out and I fall asleep. Hobi's voice helps me to sleep too" she answered as she threw a smirk in Jimin's direction. "Stop teasing him. Hobi will help you sleep for now?"Jin asked instead. "It would have worked if you two hadn't barged in." she shrugged. "What does that mean?" Hobi asked. "Means I will have to work out now." she answered. "And as a punishment the two of you have to accompany me" she said glaring at Jimin and Jin who guiltily looked away. "Which part of I am not a villain did you not understand?" she continued glaring at Jimin.

"Stop. Let's just go okay? without you two fighting" Jin interrupted. "Change and meet me out in 10 minutes" Jin ordered as he left grumbling about not wanting to work out.

They met in the parking area in a bit more than 10 minutes. "You're wearing a jacket while working out?" Jin said strapping himself in. "No, I'll take it off when we reach" she shrugged. "What's on the inside?" Jimin asked putting his seatbelt on. "Something you won't like" she commented. Jimin decided to let her be. 

15 minutes later~

"You're wearing that while working out?" Jimin asked. "I definitely am" she answered taking off her jacket. "Let her be" Jin said patting his back. They watched as she pulled easily through the goblet squat. "You're supposed to work out" she said not looking at them. "And you are supposed to be kinder" Jimin retorted. "I tried " she answered. They watched as she switched places and went over to a side to do the glute bridges. "Do you have to?" he asked. "Glute bridges are important " she answered. "I'll accompany you" Jimin said joining her as he laid by her side and copied her movements. "I'll go for the shoulder one" Jin said walking away. 

"Do you always go for leg workouts?" Jimin asked breaking the awkward silence. "The only part of her body that can get through workouts is her lower body. It's abnormally strong in comparison to her other muscles" she answered. " Is it wrong of me to say at this moment that I really miss her?" he said softening his tone. "You really like her don't you?" she asked smiling. "Woah you know how to smile" he pointed as he sat up straight. "I was trying to be nice for once and this is what I get?" she rolled her eyes. 

"I do like her a lot. " he smiled dodging her line of eyesight. "But you feel she doesn't feel the same way?" she probed. "How did you know?" he asked instead. "I have brains and a clear conscience unlike hers that's always filled with hundreds of problems, mine is filled with only protecting her. " she answered. "I don't know if she likes me as a person or as a fan. She never really clarified this part. It's really tough not burdening her with all that goes in my head" he confessed as he sat cross-legged. 

"She's dumb but, she knows how to differentiate between feelings. Ask her what you feel instead of thinking about it. It will make her feel at ease too. I shouldn't be saying this but, she feels something similar to what you are feeling now." she said as she stopped and looked him in the eye. "How?" he asked curiously. "That's not my place to tell" she answered. 

"Do you ever feel trapped?" he asked catching her off guard. "In her body?" she asked. "Yeah. Like getting tired, just wanting to be free?" he asked. "Are you talking about me or yourself?" she asked noticing his emotions. "Am I that obvious? But, I was wondering what it feels to be in your place" he said nervously scratching his neck.

 "Hmmm, let me think. I don't have anything to be free for. My only purpose is her. She's been through a lot. A bit too much actually. But, hey that's life. Her sister that she loves so dearly, hurts her feelings on more than one occasions almost on a daily basis. Her mother has health problems so, her mood swings affected her. Her father is a bit too strict making her feel constricted and trapped. She didn't speak up about it because nobody could really understand what she was feeling. Her other social connections weren't any better. Even when she got depressed and tried to take her life, she couldn't because her religion has forbidden it. If you would have been through it with her, you'd want to protect her just as much as I do, maybe even more." she said as she sat upright and faced him.

"She can lean on me though." he said softly. "She hasn't learnt to lean on anybody yet. And even if she speaks and tells you about everything that she feels and thinks about, that wouldn't mean she trusts you with her life. She trusted you with it when she agreed to be your girlfriend. " she explained patting his head.  He smiled and nodded as they went ahead with the lunges, the leg press and many more. Jimin had to admit, he really found a good friend in the alter when she wasn't being rude. Jin on the other hand was smiling widely. " Giving them some alone time was a good idea" he thought to himself.