Girl in hell

[scene: hell]

(Y/n), Dean & Doom was all in hell doing what they do best, killing demons. Doom slayer was unleashing a barrage of gunfire with explosion, combined with his sword. Dean was using an angelic blade he got from one of his friends, who happened to be a fallen Angel. (Y/n) was in his devil trigger cutting down demons with his devil sword. One demon was left as it tried to run away.

Tried its best, it didn't matter as (Y/n) shot it with one of his dual hand guns.

(Y/n): Headshot.

Dean: I must admit, it feels good to go on a rampage in hell killing as many demons in are path, right Doom?

Doom: *nods*

(Y/n): Well we can alway...

(Y/n) was cut of by the sound of demons burning in the distance, the trio turned to look over where it come from.

Dean: One of yours doom?

Doom: *shacks head*

(Y/n): Well if it wasn't your work, let's see what is causing such a mess over there.

(Y/n) then desummoned his sword and summons cavaliere, Dean hopped on the back as (Y/n) was driving the demonic motorbike. As they zoomed off Doom Slayer was running after then and catches up with them as all three went over to see what or who is here as well besides demons.

[scene change: where the explosion came from]

In the wasteland of hell, a horde of demons are being burned alive as a girl with black armour with a black sword was killing demons, with a combination of sword fighting and burning them. But has the one she killed more keeps on coming at her.

Girl: These demon bastards just don't f_cking quit.

She was about to fight again when she and the demons heard what sounded like a motorbike and the sound of a giant footsteps.

Girl: what no- Huh!?

The girl was shocked to see the demons started to either hide or run away. That didn't go to well when something fell from the red sky with green energy and crashed into the centre of the demon causing a massive explosion causing the girl to cover her eyes when the dust settled she looked to see an armoured green man, before she had time a large demon tried to attack him only for a demon and a human on demonic motorbike slammed on the demon head and used it as a ramp as it was fried with purple lightning and cut to shreds with the bladed tires. The tires turn back to normal and went to the two and stopped.

(Y/n): Nice idea of using the energy of the BFG in you suit to cause that explosion doom.

Dean: Nice work indeed doom.

The girl then looked at the 3, to see the (Y/n) transformed back into his human form.

Girl: Who in the hell are you three?!

(Y/n): I'm (Y/n) Sparda Rose, I'm half demon, supernatural hunter. The man on the bike with me is Dean Winchester.

Dean: Nice to meet you. The big guy here is the bane of hell itself Doom Slayer

Doom:...

(Y/n): So what your name.

Girl: You can call me...

(A/n:don't own image)JalterThe fallen maiden

Jalter
The fallen maiden

Jalter: Jalter