12 : Heading to the capital (5)

In order to achieve the result she wanted,  Roksoo pursued Cale to camp outside which is very easy thing to do. Well for her. 

They we're no villages along the way,  until the village near the hidden cave  where the black dragon was currently being tortured. 

Meeeow~

The red cat tribe Hong meowed and wagged his tail,  As if he was excited.  It was because of the delicious smell filling the area. 

'The joy of the dinner comes from eating a delicious dinner.' 

That was what Roksoo is currently thinking,  a warm dinner was the signal to end the long and tiring day. However she could not enjoy it right now. (Woman's problem)

"Tch." Roksoo clicked her tongue, getting the attention of the redhead man beside her.  

"Roksoo,  do you have no appetite?" Roksoo looked frustrated and so the others looks worriedly at her.

"Yes,  none at all." Zeros then responded to her statement. "My lady perhaps do you feel unwell?" 

"No,  nothing like that" Roksoo waved her hand,  telling Zeros not to mind her however this time it was Aster who spoke. 

"Roksoo-nim..was that your first time experiencing a battle?" 

"Of course,  i have never seen so many bandits in my life before."  Roksoo said.

 "...must have been your first time facing a potential death." Aster mumbled loud enough for everuone to hear.

The soldiers,  knights and the others let out a gaps. Why didn't they notice it before? Their poor young lady! She must have been so scared! 

Clang. The spoon in Roksoo's hand fell onto the soup bowl. That's why she didn't notice everyone looking at her with sympathetic gaze. 

"Shouldn't you at least have a strenght to protect yourself?" Cale asked her,  there was a concern in that seriousness. 

Roksoo wondered why Cale suddenly got serious but decided to respond to him anyways. (Because he cares about u)

"I have plenty of ways already,  you can see them too right?" There was no doubt that Roksoo was talking about their envoys.

 And besides didn't Cale said that he has responsibility towards her because of G.O.D 

The G.O.D sent Roksoo to Cale as a present/Gift. That's the reason why Cale claims to have some responsibility towards her (roksoo) an she (Roksoo) doesn't even know that she got sent into another world as a gift!

Roksoo started to smile before she patted her chest where her heart is located. "I trust my heart i will leave." The black haired woman said. 

'Of course,  i trust my gut/feelings that i will live.' was Roksoo meant. 

However the others misunderstood her. 'The young miss...Called us her heart..!!  Miss Roksoo trust us!!' 

Clack. Cale put down his empty bowl soup. "I think i need to train myself a bit."  He said before he stood up from his seat. "Cale-nim! I'll join you!" Aster said and run after him.

Roksoo turned away from them,  at that time Geno approached her. "Miss Roksoo,  this is a tea and some painkillers. It will help you with your menstrual period." 

"Oh,  t..thank you." Roksoo blushed in embarrassement. It couldn't be help,  she was after all a Man before. 

"If everyone has  finish eating  we will starts our evening traininh session soon!!"  Roksoo could clear loud as clear,  the vice captains voice. 'He must be motivated by Cale.' 

•  •  • 

Roksoo started to calculate her planned as soon as they entered the village. 'The black dragon will cause mana explosion in three days.' 

The black dragon causes mana explosion and sends the cave and the mountain flying. Roksoo looked at the small peak to the right of the mountain. 

Venion Stan of the marquis stan family,  Roksoo was thinking about the marquis second son. Venion stan was a crazy psycho who crippled his own brother to rise to the position of heir. 

That same psycho visits the viscount's villa every so often to torture the black dragon. Roksoo then notice the carriage coming in their direction.

 'I have a had feeling about this.' 

Roksoo felt someone with extremly sweating hands was handling her a posion apple ,  it was really a bitter feeling. (Cale could kiss u 😗) 

And the cause of that bitter feeling was soon reveal. "Such-" Roksoo couldn't belive it. She could see an old man,  who couldn't avoid the carriage feel down in the road. 

She could also see Aster rushing towards the old man,  as well as the carriage continuing to travel down the road like it's not going to stop.

"Such a cliche!" Cale slightly widen his eyes,  as the corner of his mouth lift up in amusement hearing Roksoo's exclaimed. 

There was a flag hanging on the carriage. A red snake. It was the symbol of the marquis stan crazy household. 

Bang! 

Aster flung himself to save the old man and the momentum forced him to smash into a building wall,  only then the black carriage belonging to the marquis stand stop. 

"Cale,  do something!" Roksoo said making the redhead sigh but nodded nonetheless. 

"Sigh" Cale let out a sigh before opening the carriage door,  it looks like he had no choice but to head over there. (Don't lie cale~) 

Cale has a choice. He could have just say 'no' to roksoo,  but he just couldn't bring himself to say that to His Roksoo. (Already claiming Roksoo as yours cale? 😏)