Chapter 24

After Xia Xue went on stage, the team selection process for both sides was complete. The large-screen shot switched over to the commentator, and both the red and blue teams took their seats.

There were ten minutes of discussion and preparation time before the game started. The staff also needed to help them quickly set up their game ID during this time.

Within the Good Luck Come team, Qiao Jing Jing spoke first. "After the contestants were announced, I went to look for the live stream videos of this anchor. He is very strong, but his hero pool does not seem deep (meaning he cannot play a lot of heroes reasonably well). When he was playing King of Glory, he mostly used Luna (mage/warrior), Li Bai (warrior/assassin) and Han Xin (warrior/assassin). Moreover their intention in choosing Qi Zhu and He Liu was very obvious. It was to let him be the jungler. I suggest that we ban the jungling heroes that he is good at, and then be the first to take a strong jungling hero. This will be tantamount to the other team losing a strongest king."

Zhou Yin gave her a thumbs up.

The camera happened to shoot this scene. The crowd who were watching the live broadcast continued to speculate.

"What did Qiao Jing Jing say that my male god actually praised her?"

"During the player selection process just now, I already thought she was quite smart."

"If they can win, I really will become her fan."

Qiao Jing Jing said with a smile, "I think we have another big advantage. We know their positioning but they don't know which position we play. So the probability of us winning is very high."

Be sure to encourage your teammates before the game.

The short-haired girl did not look as nervous now.

The five of them talked it over for another while. After the ten minutes were up, they officially entered the Ban and Pick phase.

In accordance with the tactics discussed beforehand, the Good Luck Come team banned Luna, Li Bai and Han Xin in succession. It turned out the other team surprisingly exercised the first ban on Wang Zhaojun (mage).

Everyone froze for a moment, because this ban was too unconventional.

By the time the other team gave their second ban to Cai Wenji (support/mage), Qiao Jing Jing was certain. "I reckon the third ban will be given to Zhang Fei (tank/support)."

As expected, the third ban was really given to Zhang Fei.

Suddenly the short-haired girl realized something and said, "You posted the achievements of these few heroes on your Weibo before."

Qiao Jing Jing nodded. She would indeed sometimes post some of her battle achievements. But actually, her results with these heroes, apart from Wang Zhaojun, were quite ordinary, including with Cai Wenji and Zhang Fei. She would only post some results in passing when she occasionally played well with them. She did not expect that this would give the other team some misinformation.

"It seems that their tactic is the same as us and is more targeting me."

The short-haired girl was a little anxious. "What's to be done? As support, I am best when using Cai Wenji?"

Qiao Jing Jing said, "Then you use Bian Que to play solo mid. I will be the support."

Many fans of Qiao Jing Jing were following this exhibition match closely. They realized that their idol were being targeted and were a little worried.