Part - 1 Connections

As they say life is short
So I want live my life the way I want it to be!!

Hey I'm yn I'm 20 year old college student . Who lives in y/c/n(your country name)
Kind of a simple girl who wants to be happy in her life . I'm not a popular or a silent girl in college. Have my own group of friends who makes my day and one lil' being who annoys me and even the one who cares me the most my bestie Mimi . She's the one who has been there for me in my darkest times . Who understands my situations and knows each and everything about me . As I said she knows evry lil thing about me it includes the secret which I'm hiding from the world , which is singing. Yeah you heard it right I'm a singer who is unknown to this world . They only know my voice not my face I haven't reveled my face to the media yet they only know me as a unknown singer who has a voice which brings comfort to them . My fans even gave me a name Nora which means "shining light" cute right!!! . Well I'm thankful for my fans who loves me without even truly knowing me . They motivates me when I'm down through their texts comments and when I see them talking about me it feels so surreal caz who wouldn't when they know that people like you and adores you in their life . Well enough of my introduction so let's see what happens in my life....

Waking up from the sound of the alarm trying to adjust to bright morning light falling from my window . Getting up from the bed and stretching my muscles I search for my phone to call Mimi so that she could wake up from her beAuTy slEep and won't be late for her classes . (On call)
Yn:"Hello!!! Ms.sleeping beauty wake up it's already 7 in the morning and your class starts from 8:30 if u miss the bus I won't be responsible for that ."
Mimi: fine young lady Good Morning for you too!!! Ik that you are both a morning person and a night owl but what I don't know is how could even be active while sleeping so late at night and getting up early in the morning , are you really a human??caz as far as ik you don't act like one.
Yn: ahhh I'm tired of your stupid questions... Are you up or still in your bed girl?
Mimi: I'm up girl and now let me get ready bye seeyaa in bus stop be on time!
Yn: (Scoffing) saying the one who asks me to wake her up so that she won't get detention from her sweet devil teacher.
Mimi: fine fine I'll listen to your talks later I have to get ready now bye!!! Love you.....
Yn: love you too!! (End of the call)
This girl!! She's still a kid who needs to be taken care off I wonder what her husband must go through in future..🙂

After getting my bed done I went to bathroom to do my morning routine and get ready for school. Half an hour later I got ready and went towards the kitchen to drink a glass of water as I don't have breakfast . While drinking water I checked the time to see that I still have few minutes to leave the house so I just scroll through my phone while walking towards living room . I replied to the message and went to insta to watch some reels .
I got a notification from wevers that bts are going on world tour from next month which includes my country too!!!!! Man am I seeing things or is it real . Bts they are coming here for their World tour in few days!!!!! I'm sooo happy by this news I bet Mimi haven't read it yet otherwise she would've called me now I'll inform her about this in bus stop now let's get going it's time for my classes to start .
I got my bag and went out of the house informing mom that I'm living for my classes .
On the way to bus stop I got call from my other friends saying that they have reached the college so I informed them that I'd be there in 15 minutes . When I reached the stop I saw Mimi crossing the road and soon she came near me .
Mimi: Hey lady see I'm on time!
Yn: yeah you are otherwise I'd have left you here and gone by myself
Mimi: so mean of you . Anyway what shall we do after classes do you have any plans or just rest at home?
Yn: well as you know I'm working on my new songs so there are some stuffs I'm busy with and don't forget the project we have to submit it within three days...
Mimi: shit I literally forgot about the project thank you baby for reminding me that I love you a lottttt 😘😘😘
Yn: ewww say this to your crush girl not for me .
Mimi: don't talk about him now I don't know what he thinks about me.... So just let it be and wait for a miracle I guess 🥲 (we got in bus)
Yn: okkkk wait I just forgot to inform you... Haven't you checked your phone from morning . Bts is having their World tour from next month and our country is also included in that list . Finally we'll be able to attend their concert 😁😁
Mimi: you aren't lying right it's not one of your weird dreams you get about them.... Wait let me check it by myself (after checking her phone)😦😦😦
Yn: yahh close your mouth girl....
Mimi: my lord you aren't lying and it's not your weird ass dream . They r literally coming here for their concert
This feels sooo unreal .
Yn: stop bringing my dreams out of nowhere and they are not weird 😒
Mimi: yeah they are not oike it's just a random dude who appears in your dreams whom you can't remember his face and say that you feel comfort in him so yeah this isn't weird I got it🙃
Yn: fine stop with that and get ready to book tickets . Come to my home after today's class we'll complete our project and I'll do some of my work then later we'll start to get our concert tickets . Fine?
Mimi: yeah fine with me . I'm waiting for the concert day finally one of my dreams are coming true ☺️☺️
Yn: ☺️☺️ (we arrived near college)
Mimi: ok bye yn I'll see you after the classes
Yn: bye (we parted our ways and got inside of our classes as we both belong to the different section)