CHAPTER 28

Balkan, who had been staring at Grecan watching his reaction, turned bluntly, and the young wolf man from his tribe followed him but glanced back at Grecan with regret.

Thud—

Three wolves walked out of the room.

From the opening of the door to their exit, Balkan never looked back at Grecan and neither did they.

The sound of the door slamming closed resounded.

Bang~

As the door closed, the conference hall was enveloped in a strange silence.

The first person to speak was Chera.

“Mirania…”

Although he was bold, the current situation, in which the relationship between his father was broken, dragged attention to difficulty.

Chera, who suddenly glanced at Grecan, who has lost a father, whispered in Mirania’s ear.

“What are you going to do? Aren’t you going to send him back to the wolves someday?”

“That’s right.”

‘If I sleep, he will surely come back.’

But it wasn’t…

I don’t know how this world will roll its destiny, so I can’t take my eyes off Grecan for a moment.

It turned out as I had hoped, but it was also true that it was strange to see Grecan standing alone where the wolves left.

“It’s okay.”

Mirania spoke to Chera and looked at Grecan at the same time. Chera blinked as if she didn’t understand Mirania’s soft voice.

“Well done, Grecan.”

Grecan looked up at the unexpected compliment.

She faced the chief Balkan without being pushed even an inch, but his eyes were bitter as if shocked.

Mirania spoke more kindly, fearing that Grecan might feel nostalgic for the wolves later and run away on the way.

“Until you find a new settlement, your place will be by my side, at the Witch’s Castle. I will embrace you instead of the family who abandoned you.”

“…”

“Of course, only if you want to.”

Grecan, who blinked, slowly approached and leaned on Mirania’s leg. There was a slight sense of weight.