CHAPTER 29

“Even if it were possible to resurrect someone like the Great Witch from the previous generation, it would be very troublesome.”

“So what? Don’t worry too much. No one has actually witnessed the red flower’s ability to revive.”

“You never know. I will continue to monitor his behavior. Mirania, if you notice any suspicious signs, please let me know.”

Scarlett only said that and left. After leaving, Mirania resumed her flight and was lost in thought.

“Should I meet Malandor?”

I don’t think he would do such a nuisance, but as Scarlett said, Malandor was a freak who I didn’t know where and what could do.

It’s no wonder that one day he wanted to mess up the world for no reason. He might really want to make an ancient beauty slave…

“Then he is truly a madman.”

While thinking about whether to visit Malandor or not, the party was in the realm of the witch before she knew it.

Mirania, who immediately moved to the Witch Castle, got off the broomstick.

The first she got off her broomstick, she looked at Chera and her eyes widened.

“Why are you hanging him?”

“What?”

Mirania was puzzled. She looked back.

Grecan, who was hanging behind her back, stared. Mirania, who had never noticed, was embarrassed.

“What are you doing here?”

Preoccupied with her thoughts, she didn’t even know what Grecan was doing.

“It was kind of heavy.”

Mirania shook her head and pushed Grecan’s forehead with her finger. she was meant to be dropped.

Crying~

Grecan shook his head lightly, wiping Mirania’s hand away.

Mirania frowned, this time pushed Grecan’s face with her palm.

Again, Greccan bowed his head and avoided her palm.

“…?”

When Mirania looked at Chera with questionable eyes, Chera replied clearly.

“He doesn’t want to come down huh?”

“I see. But what’s the sound of laughter behind you?”