CHAPTER 30

A visitor came to the quiet and peaceful realm of the witches.

A guest from the two continents called the Human World was the Prime Minister of the Leanna Empire, called the Prosperous Empire.

In the reception room of the witch castle, he stood in front of Mirania with a very serious expression.

“So in our Empire, we searched for a way, and eventually we came to the Great Witch Castle.”

“So what you want is…”

“Yes, it’s the potion for immortality.”

“…”

Mirania couldn’t hide her expression. The embarrassment on her face was so blatant that the Prime Minister coughed in vain.

‘Human stupidity was famous from the beginning, but now they are trying to overthrow the sky.’

Life was a gift from heaven.

It’s against fate for a person who shouldn’t live forever to want to live forever.

Regaining her composure, Mirania bit her tongue inwardly, the prime minister nodded his head emphatically.

“Witch’s potions have a lot of bizarre things, aren’t they? There are people who are called witches on our continent, but they are still inferior to this place, the hometown of witches.”

The witches from the two continents are also witches who crossed over from the witch castle.

They will gradually lose their magical powers, but most of them remain on two continents without making a lover or returning to the Witch Castle due to circumstances.

“We also considered the wizard’s tower, but since it’s a very difficult task, we can’t have them experiment to increase the success rate by exploring various possibilities.”

The kind words of the Prime Minister flowed in and Mirania spat out.

“I heard that now the Emperor of the Leanna Empire is not interested in immortality?”

It was so pathetic that I spoke out without thinking further.

Even in the past, the Emperor of the empire, which was the most prosperous country on the two continents, was the party to the intercontinental pact.

The Prime Minister responded calmly as if nothing had happened to Mirania.

“It was like that then, he wasn’t greedy…”

“Is that so?”

“Because he got married a few years ago.”

Mirania was puzzled. ‘What does marriage have to do with wanting immortality?’