8.10

In the blink of an eye, and seven or eight days passed, Xiao Zimo found that the strength in his body was gradually recovering, and he found Old Zhou for the pulse.

    After Zhou Lao finished his pulse, he found that the toxins in Xiao Zimo's body had disappeared without a trace.

    "General, the toxin in your body has been resolved, congratulations, General." Elder Zhou said happily.

    "The men I sent to Mandi to find the antidote haven't come back yet, and I haven't taken any antidote, so why is the poison in my body gone?" Xiao Zimo wondered.

    "What, the person you sent hasn't come back yet?" Elder Zhou was even more shocked than he was.

    Xiao Zimo nodded and said, "Yeah, they haven't come back yet, I've been feeling that my strength has recovered for the past few days, and I feel a little strange in my heart. I wonder if it's the return of light before I die, so I ask Elder Zhou to give it to me. I'll take the pulse."

    Zhou Lao: "..." I also feel very strange now.

."General, I wonder if you have eaten something special recently?" Zhou Lao asked.

    "No, apart from normal eating and drinking, I have never touched anything else." Xiao Zimo replied truthfully.

    "In this way, this problem may be in the general's meal." Zhou Lao guessed.

    Hearing what Elder Zhou said, Xiao Zimo unconsciously thought of the little brother who came to bring him food and gave him a hand.

    He nodded and said, "Then go to the kitchen and have a look."

    Zhen He was in a bad mood recently, so he went out of the city to hunt in the nearby mountains, and happened to catch a pheasant. He brought the pheasant back, intending to stew the pheasant and give the general a boost later.

    When Xiao Zimo came in, he saw Zhen He plucking the pheasant, a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes, and asked, "What are you doing?"

."I caught a pheasant, and I want to stew it for the general to make up for it." Zhen He said honestly.

    "Hello, General." Wu Bai came over and said hello to Xiao Zimo.

    Aunt Xiang had never seen Xiao Zimo, and when she heard Wu Bai calling Xiao Zimo like this, she quickly followed Wu Bai to say hello.

    Xiao Zimo nodded at them, swept the kitchen, and then said to Elder Zhou, "Elder Zhou, let's start."

    Zhou Lao snorted and walked around the stove to check the vegetables, trying to find out what could detox Xiao Zimo.

    "General, what is Elder Zhou doing?" Zhen He came over and asked.

    "Old Zhou gave me a pulse and said that the toxins in my body have been detoxified, but I haven't taken the antidote, so he came to the kitchen to see if there are detoxification ingredients here." Xiao Zimo replied.

.Zhen He's face was full of shock, and then he said happily, "That's great, I'll say that the general has a great life and will definitely get better."

    "Yeah." Xiao Zimo smiled lightly.

    "Old Zhou, what kind of ingredients are you looking for? I've been here a lot recently, and I'm very familiar with it. I can help you find it." Zhen He walked up to Mrs. Zhou with excitement.

    Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai and said, "Sorry, we didn't mean to doubt you."

    "General Gao Fengliangjie, will definitely not do anything to us, Zhou Lao will check it at will." Wu Bai's faction said indifferently.