38. a show * pt. 2

* contains smut - read at your own discretion. 

She nodded dazed, her small hands reaching out to ran over Marcus' sculpted form. She had never seen any of them without a shirt before, let alone naked. He was just as she imagined, perhaps even better. Like an angel carved from the finest marble, a masterpiece created for her eyes only.

As she admired him, his lean, muscled form, he hovered over her, his eager length brushing against her wet core. Her stomach filled with butterflies, nerves and insecurities rearing their ugly head. But as he stared down at her, his eyes alight with his love and desire, everything but him melted away.

"Let me feel you," he whispered. "Let me love you."

Claire nodded again, her arms looping around the back of his neck to pull him into a fiery kiss. Her fingers buried into his hair and her body arched into his, begging to be as close as possible. He could never deny her. Her flushed skin pressed against him, burning against his cool skin and slowly seeping into him. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt to warm.

He pulled away from her hungry lips and pressed his forehead against hers. Slowly and carefully, he rubbed his aching cock up and down her soaked slit, coating himself in her juices. They both gasped at the sensation, Marcus clenching his fists as he fought to control his inner beast. He needed to remain in control of himself, no matter how much he wanted to ravish her. He needed to be gentle.

He pushed forward, her warmth welcoming him as he entered her. Below him, she moaned and dug her fingers into his shoulders, trying her best to keep her body relaxed, no matter how tense the intrusion made her feel.

Ever so lovingly, Marcus peppered her face in kiss, telling her how much he loved her over and over again. Feeling resistance within her, he captured her lips before thrusting through her barrier. He swallowed her cry and brushed his fingers through her hair and praised her as she struggled to steady her breath.

"You'd doing so well, amore mio," he murmured against her lips then kissed away the tears that fell from her eyes. He didn't like causing her pain, but it was inevitable. And it wouldn't last long, because he would soon replace the pain with unbridled pleasure.

"Marcus..." she whined as her pain faded away and was replaced with the need for some sort of friction. Her eyes were screwed shut and her head was thrown back in ecstasy; he thought she was a vision. He was basking in the sensation of her heat surrounding him, so tight and wet, all for him. "You need to move."

He slowly pulled his hips back, almost completely exiting her warmth, and then began to steadily thrust into her. Each time he snapped his hips forward, he buried himself in her to the hilt. As his rhythm quickened, she bit her bottom lip desperately trying not to cry out loudly. He buried one hand in her hair, the other supporting him, and buried his head in the crook of her neck.

"You're so beautiful," he praised, kissing, sucking and nipping at her pulse point. He couldn't bite her yet, so he would leave as many marks on her beautiful skin as he could. "Let go, my love. Let me hear you, let them hear you."

She obeyed as he thrust forward roughly, letting out a euphoric cry. He groaned in her ear and began to move his hips harder and faster. He couldn't find words to describe the feeling of her under him, coming undo around him and moaning out his name. He was sure that this was what heaven felt like.

"Such a good girl," he whispered huskily in her ear, earning him another deep moan from her. He could feel her walls fluttering around him, urging him to speed up his movements. "That's it."

Her breath caught and she clenched around him. Marcus pulled back to look at her face, her mouth open in bliss and her eyes rolling backwards as he drove her over the edge of her orgasm. She yelled out his name as she climaxed; he knew he would never get tired of hearing her scream his name like that. She looked so beautiful, so angelic.