8.14

Having succeeded in taking Yu Maode's hand, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo dug out of the Jade Pavilion and left from the street behind.

    Walking on the street, surrounded by all kinds of hawkers, it was very lively.

    "Selling buns, freshly baked buns with thin skin and big stuffing..."

    "Candied haws, sweet and sour candied haws..."

    "Boss, give me two candied haws."

    When Xiao Zimo saw a man buying candied haws for the little brother next to him, he couldn't help but go up and buy two.

    "Chef Wu, here it is for you."

    Wu Bai took one with a smile, and asked, "Have you ever eaten sugar gourd?"

    "No." Xiao Zimo shook his head.

    "Then try it, it's delicious, sweet and sour, and it tastes great." Wu Bai's eyes flashed with a hint of slyness.

."Is it really that delicious?" Xiao Zimo asked curiously.

    "Mmmm." Wu Bai handed the candied haws in his hand to Xiao Zimo's mouth with a serious face.

    Xiao Zimo tentatively bit down a candied haws and put it in his mouth, and then he was irritated by the sour and sweet taste.

    Wu Bai bent his eyes and smiled like a little fox.

    Seeing this, Xiao Zimo picked up the kite on the side of the stall to block the eyes of passers-by, pulled Wu Bai towards his lips that were dyed red by the sugar gourd, and bit down.

    "Dare to make fun of this general, this is punishment." Xiao Zimo pretended to be serious.

    "..." Wu Bai didn't expect him to be so brave, he dared to kiss him on the street, and he didn't know how to answer for a while.

    "Ahem, two guest officers, are you going to buy this kite or not?" The stall owner looked at the two of them embarrassedly.

.Xiao Zimo just focused on guarding against passers-by on the street, but he forgot about the stall owner. With embarrassment on his face, he took out the money and handed it to the stall owner to buy the kite in his hand.

    Wu Bai played with the carp kite in his hand and asked, "Can you fly a kite?"

    "I will." Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai, as if he had found something, he said, "You can't fly a kite?"

    "It's because the wind is too small that the kite can't fly every time. This has nothing to do with me." Wu Bai said seriously.

    "Hahaha, so you really don't know how to fly a kite." Xiao Zimo couldn't stop laughing.

    "It's because the wind is too small." Wu Bai corrected.

    "It's still early, why don't we go to the suburbs and I'll teach you how to fly a kite." Xiao Zimo suggested.

    Soon the two went to a nearby horse shop to rent horses and drove them out of the city.

.On the other side, Yu Maode and his daughter-in-law stared at the Jade Pavilion for a few hours, but they didn't see Wu Bai and the others, so they could only go home helplessly.

    "You said that this person disappeared out of thin air, we clearly saw them go in with our own eyes." Yu Maode's wife complained.

    "It must be the shopkeeper of the Emerald Pavilion who colluded with them, let them slip through the back door, and took the opportunity to cheat us a lot of money!" Yu Maode said with anger in his eyes.