8.19

Seeing that Yu Cheng officially started the trial, Wu Bai stood up and proposed: "Sir, I am the party involved in this case, why don't I explain the beginning of the case for you?"

    Yu Cheng glared at Wu Bai angrily, and then slowly said, "Then let's start with you!"

    "Thank you sir." Wu Bai cupped his hands, and then he began to tell.

    "That day, I was scolded by my parents, and I went to the riverside when I was sad... Then I was forcibly sent to the government by the village chief. When I was at a loss, my parents took out a bloody handkerchief and said that It's mine, and it's still stained with Luo Xiao's blood."

.When Wu Bai said this, he stopped talking and walked towards the villagers in Fengming Village, and then he continued: "These people can testify for me, that square handkerchief is not mine at all, but Yu Jia's, Yu Jiazeng. The one-of-a-kind silk handkerchief has been shown off in the village, and this is not only known to these few."

    Yu Cheng's face darkened slightly, and he asked the villagers, "Is what he said just now true?"

    Several villagers nodded and said: "It's true, I remember that there was a big red flower embroidered on the silk handkerchief. Jia Ge'er said that it was called a peony, which represents great wealth and wealth."

    "My lord, in order to prevent them from misremembering, you can ask a few adults who were sent to Shanbao County by you before. After all, the physical evidence is only the same, they must have not seen it, and they must remember what pattern was embroidered on the handkerchief. ' Wu Bai suggested.

.Seeing that Yu Chengwang was looking at them, the officers of the Ministry of Punishment stood up and said, "Report to your lord, he is right, there is indeed a peony flower embroidered on the handkerchief."

    "By the way, I remember there was a butterfly embroidered on the stamen, it was purple." A villager interjected.

    Several officials of the Ministry of Punishment were silent for a moment, then nodded and said, "The stamen on the evidence is indeed embroidered with a purple butterfly."

    So far, it can be determined that the handkerchief belongs to Yu Jia, and has nothing to do with Wu Bai.

    In the end, Yu Maode and his wife, Wu Yuanzhong and his wife, fabricated evidence out of thin air to slander Wu Bai, and almost made Wu Bai be wronged to death. This is no different from murder. They were also sentenced to death. thing, luckily escaped.

.It was not much better for him. Yu Maode took out 100 taels of silver to buy Wu Yuanzhong and the others for perjury. Logically speaking, these silver taels are also evidence, but where did the Wu family get these taels of silver, they thought they could go to the general's mansion to enjoy their blessings , so he spent the same amount of money on the way to Beijing, so the debt was counted on Wu Xiangwen, after all, he was the beneficiary.

    After the case became clear, the onlookers of the criminal department spread the truth of the case, and quickly washed away the rumors of Wu Bai's unfilial parents.

    For the parents who framed their children to go to jail, the people would have no sympathy at all.

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo returned to the General's Mansion.

    "The case is finally half resolved, now it's up to Your Majesty to deal with Yu Jia." Xiao Zimo said happily.

    "Let's see, I always think Yu Jia won't fall down so easily." Wu Bai said slowly.

."What are you afraid of, Wenqing should have already made a move on Yu Jia, let's just wait patiently." Xiao Zimo said indifferently.

    "That's what you said too." Wu Bai agreed.