8.20

Royal Palace

    The more Jing Ming came to Yu Jia's palace, Yu Jia was getting angry with his servants, and he didn't know why, but recently he couldn't control his temper.

    But in Jing Mingyue's eyes, he only felt that Yu had a violent temperament and acted inappropriately.

    But he still needed to use Yu Jia, so he just said impatiently: "Go on, I have something to discuss with Jiajun."

    The servants quickly retreated as if they had been granted amnesty.

    Yu Jia tried his best to suppress the anger in his heart, and greeted him with a smile, "Your Majesty, you are here."

    "Well, I have something to ask you." Jing Mingyue nodded.

    The two slowly walked to the table and sat down. Yu Jia poured tea for the other party, and then asked, "What do you want to ask, Your Majesty?"

."You said before that you could foresee the future, but now that the Prince of Liluo Kingdom has arrived in the capital, the two countries have not been in touch for a long time, and the other party suddenly came to celebrate his birthday. Although it is in the name of trade between the two countries, I still feel uneasy. You are for me. Prophecy, what conspiracy is the other party coming to Daqi, so I can make some preparations in advance." Jing Ming said warmly.

    Hearing this, Yu Jia frowned, he had no idea what the Prince of Liluo Kingdom was here for.

    In his previous life, he was only a small promise at this time. At that time, he was designed by Luo Xiao, who entered the palace with the same village, and fell into the water. He was lying on the hospital bed and knew nothing about the outside world. Prince Luo came to Daqi to congratulate the emperor on his birthday. As for whether there was trade between the two countries, he did not know at that time. After all, the harem was not allowed to do politics, and his status was low at the time, so he could not do politics.

.Later, after he recovered from his illness, he was all about revenge on Luo Xiao, and how to deal with it and try his best to climb up and improve his position. Where would he care about other things? Before, he was worried about his life and had a flash of inspiration. When the prince of Liluo Kingdom went to Beijing to celebrate his birthday, he would use this as a bargaining chip to let Jing Mingyue let him go.

    Later, Jing Mingyue really spared him not to die, but the concession of the other party gave Yu Jia inspiration, and he used this incident to add a mysterious veil to himself.

    He told Jing Mingyue that he would see what happened in the future.

    Seeing him frown more and more, Jing Ming looked very embarrassed, and immediately said unpleasantly: "What? You can't see the future at all, or did you frame me before?"

    Yu Jia was anxious in his heart. He knew that if he didn't answer well, Jing Mingyue would definitely be dissatisfied. Now that he has finally gained such a distinguished status, he must not lose it!

.Suddenly, he had an idea and said, "Your Majesty, this concubine's ability is somewhat limited. You must see the Crown Prince of Liluo with your own eyes to know if he has a conspiracy."

    Jing Mingyue said suspiciously: "I remember that you didn't see the Prince of Liluo before, so how did you know that he would come to Daqi to congratulate me on my birthday?"

    "Your Majesty, you were by the side of your concubine at the time. What the concubine saw was the scene on your birthday, so she knew that the Prince of Liluo Kingdom would come to Daqi." Yu Jia explained.