8.21

Three days later

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo got on the carriage and headed for the palace. On the way, they also encountered the carriage of the Prince of Liluo Kingdom. The other party lifted the curtain of the car and greeted them.

    "General Xiao, I didn't expect such a coincidence to meet you here." Prince Liluo said with a smile.

    "It's quite a coincidence, but I remember that the post station seems to be not in the same direction as the General's Mansion." Xiao Zimo said speechlessly.

    "This prince came to Daqi for the first time, and he is not very familiar with the roads in the capital. Don't take offense, general, hahaha..." Prince Liluo said with a dry smile.

    Hearing this, Xiao Zimo put down the curtain of the car and ignored the other party.

    The other party shouted at them a few times, and when they saw no response, they also lowered the curtain of the car.

    In the carriage, Wu Bai suddenly remembered something, he asked Xiao Zimo, "How old are Zhen and him this year?"

."Fourteen." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "Only fourteen years old? It doesn't look like it!" Wu Bai was full of surprise.

    "Today is His Majesty's thirty-two birthday, and Zhen He is naturally not that big." Xiao Zimo said.

    "I saw that he was tall and strong and thoughtful. I thought he was eighteen years old, but I didn't expect to be so young." Wu Bai whispered vaguely.

    Xiao Zimo lowered his eyes and smiled, and said, "There is a lot of daily training in the military camp, and he runs fast."

    While the two were talking, the carriage stopped at the gate of the palace, and Prince Liluo also jumped out of the carriage and quickly came to them.

    "General Xiao, why did you ignore me just now?"

    "His Royal Highness, did you call us just now? I'm sorry, we didn't hear it. Maybe the wind in the capital is too strong." Wu Bai said sincerely.

."You... Forget it, this prince will not argue with you about this issue." The prince of Liluo Kingdom discouraged.

    "Since there is nothing to do, let's take a step first." Xiao Zimo took Wu Bai's hand and quickly stepped into the palace gate, leaving the Prince of Liluo behind.

    In order to avoid the prince of Liluo Kingdom, Wu Bai and the others went to the Imperial Garden for a walk, and when it was almost time, they walked to the main hall and found a seat to sit down.

    Just when the other party wanted to get entangled again, the sharp voice of the eunuch came from outside the hall, and Jing Mingyue brought the concubines of the harem to the hall.

    After some salutes, everyone sat in their seats again, and the Prince of Liluo had to stare blankly in his seat.

    Then, the ministers offered their congratulations one after another, and Xiao Zimo also gave a decent present.

    Then the concubines and princes in the harem sent their congratulations.

.Yu Jia held the box in his hand, he shook his head, only felt a severe headache, and the figure in front of him kept swaying.

    Jing Mingyue held him up, took him to the dragon chair beside him, sat down, and asked in a low voice, "Can you start your predictive ability now?"

    Wen Qing and other harem concubines on the side almost clenched their teeth when they saw this scene.

    Yu Jia thought he was asking about gifts, so he picked up the box in his hand and handed it to him.