9.2

After lunch, Wu Bai returned to his yard to take a nap, lying on the bed, thinking about what to do next, he was wondering whether he should continue on the road of the imperial examination like the original body, if not. , then he doesn't have to participate in the next imperial examinations.

    While thinking, Wu Bai flipped through his original memory again.

    Suddenly he stopped on a list, and Wu Bai immediately made up his mind that he was going to take the scientific examination.

    Thinking of this, Wu Bai simply got up from the bed. He walked out of the room and went to the small study next to him. He took the Four Books and Five Classics on the bookshelf to the table and began to read it thoroughly.

    When Yan Shu and Yan Qi saw that he was reading carefully, they did not disturb him, and silently stayed outside the study.

    Yuxuanyuan

.Ying Churou came here with two big girls and found Wu Mingxuan reading in the study. She smiled and said, "Mingxuan, my mother has prepared your favorite bird's nest for you. Come and try it."

    Wu Mingxuan put down the book in his hand and said helplessly, "Mother, can you stop disturbing me when I'm reading?"

    "I don't care about you, I want to make you something delicious to supplement your body. Now Wu Bai is also participating in the county exam. If he passes the exam this time, what if your father turns his heart on him? ?" Ying Churou worried.

    "How can the scientific examination be so easy, Wu Bai is only taking the county exam now, and he may not be selected. The boy also spent a lot of effort to pass the government exam, even if he is selected in the county exam, The government test will also be brushed down, so don't worry, mother." Wu Mingxuan said casually.

."Mother remembers that the government exam was invigilated by your father, do you think he will open a small stove for Wu Bai?" Ying Churou guessed.

    Wu Mingxuan explained: "Although the test was invigilated by his father, the person who asked the questions was not his father, but Xuezheng. Even if his father wanted to open a small kitchen for Wu Bai, it would not work. Besides, cheating in the imperial examination was a serious crime. Tong Sheng tried to make such a mistake."

    "So that's the case. I think I persuaded your father to open a small stove for you, but he refused. Then he left me in the cold for several months. It was you who was admitted to Tongsheng, and he treated me differently." Ying Chu Said softly.

    Wu Mingxuan never thought that there was such a secret here. When he saw his father neglecting his mother, he thought that the other party had a new love, that's why he did this.

    "Mother, this imperial examination has a lot to do with it, so don't act rashly in the future." Wu Mingxuan advised.

."Yes, mother knows, come and drink this bird's nest, this is because I made your father give it to me just because you want to participate in the hospital examination." Ying Churou took the bird's nest from the maid's hand.

    "Okay, I'll drink it now, but remember to knock on the door before my mother enters my study next time." Wu Mingxuan reminded.

    "Yes yes yes." Ying Churou nodded.

    Seeing Wu Mingxuan finish drinking bird's nest, Ying Churou left with satisfaction with the two maids.

    Agarwood

    Nan Yiyun was lying on the soft couch with his eyes closed. Aunt Jiang thought he was asleep, so she planned to leave.

    "Aunt Jiang, do you think Bai'er failed the exam, so she behaved like that in front of the mansion today?" Nan Yiyun opened his eyes, looked at the other party and asked.