9.5

After drinking and eating, Wu Bai invited Xiao Zimo to go to the bookstore for a walk before saying goodbye to each other and leaving.

    As soon as he returned to Wu's house with the inkstone and book, someone came to invite him to the hall.

    In the hall, Wu Chengzhou was drinking tea with a smile on his face, and when he saw Wu Bai coming in, he stood up happily and walked in front of Wu Bai, patted his shoulder with his hand, and encouraged: "As expected of my son, this time your county If you pass the test, if you want anything, as long as you say it, the Father will satisfy you."

    Wu Bai calmly said, "Thank you, father, the child wants to live in the academy so that he can cope with the next government test."

    Wu Chengzhou said in surprise: "I used to live at home, why do you suddenly want to live in the academy?"

    "The family is too noisy, and the child wants a quieter environment to study." Wu Bai explained.

.Ying Churou next to him heard Wu Bai say this, and said with a hypocritical concern, "There are quite a lot of students in the academy, so young master isn't afraid of being disturbed?"

    "Yeah, if you think the house is noisy, I'll order it later, so that they won't disturb your work." Wu Chengzhou agreed.

    After passing the exam in Wubai County, Nan Yiyun consciously stood up straight. She stood up and persuaded: "The academy is full of books, and hard work there will definitely help with your studies. How can the environment in this home be comparable to that of the academy?"

    "But Ming Xuan didn't go to the academy either. He also worked hard at home." Ying Churou retorted.

    "Father, there are masters in the academy, and I can ask them to teach at any time. It's a little bit behind closed doors at home." Wu Bai turned to look at Wu Chengzhou, and said quietly.

    Wu Cheng and Zhou Si Lin nodded for a moment, "Then you can go to the academy."

.Ying Churou prayed: "Master, you can't be biased, if the young master wants to live in the academy, then we Mingxuan will also go, and he will also attend the academy in six months. If he can stay in the academy, he will be admitted to the academy. There is definitely a great opportunity for talent.”

    "Then let's go." Wu Chengzhou felt that she was thinking right, and with the guidance of the master, the chances of the eldest son being admitted to the scholar would increase, so he nodded and agreed.

    "Humph!" Nan Yiyun thought he had moved back to the first round, but he didn't expect the master to be confused by that woman again, and now he promised to let Wu Mingxuan go to the academy as well.

    Wu Baike no matter how noisy they are, as long as he achieves his goal, he silently left the hall and returned to his yard.

    "Inkstone, inkstone, pack up quickly, we'll move to the academy tomorrow." Wu Bai instructed.

    "Master, didn't you just decide, why do you have to leave tomorrow?" .Yan Shu wondered.

    "Since you have decided to go to the academy, it's a waste of time to delay. It's better to leave tomorrow." Wu Bai explained.

    "So it is." Yan Shu said suddenly.

    As a prefect, Wu Chengzhou has a lot of power in the house. In the afternoon, Wu Bai received a post from the academy. As long as he took this post to the academy, he could successfully enter the school.

    Yuxuanyuan

    Ying Churou took a post with the words 'Egret Academy' and came to Yuxuan Academy with a proud face, and knocked on Wu Mingxuan's study door.