9.8

After the game was set, Xiao Zimo took out the pages he copied before Wu Bai came, and then picked up the pen and copied the book. The two of them were very serious. When the time came to you, it was Yan Shu and the two who came in to remind them that the time was different. Early, Wu Bai and two people put down their pen.

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo sat in their seats, and Yan Shu and Yan Qi walked out with the pages copied by the two of them and handed them over to the bookkeeper, and asked the other party to calculate the money.

    Xiao Zimo jokingly said, "Brother Xian, can you see which of us wins or loses?"

    "My smart eyes can only see if Zimo can pass the exam, but I can't tell who will win this time." Wu Bai raised his eyebrows and smiled.

    As soon as the words fell, Yan Shu and Yan Shu walked in and handed the copper plates into their hands.

    Wu Bai counted and said, "I have two hundred and forty pennies here."

."I have two hundred and eighty coins here, excluding the pages you copied before you came, there are still two hundred and forty-five coins." Xiao Zimo said truthfully.

    "Little brother admits defeat, I don't know what Zimo has planned for me to promise you?" Wu Bai admitted defeat generously.

    "Brother Fool hasn't thought about it yet, why don't you write it down first, and tell the wise brother next time you think about it for your brother." Xiao Zimo said casually.

    "Yes." Wu Bai nodded.

    "It's getting late, let's go back." Xiao Zimo put the pen and ink on the table, stood up and said.

    Wu Bai also placed the pen and ink, stood up, walked to Xiao Zimo's side, and said, "Let's go."

    Before the two were talking, Yan Qi was already waiting outside the bookstore with the carriage, and the four of them got on the carriage and headed out of the city.

.The carriage drove all the way, and everyone returned to the Egret Academy smoothly. Because they came back too late, the fasting house was closed, and several people had to cook and eat in the kitchen.

    After dinner, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo read through the book for another hour before turning off the lights and going to sleep.

    In the blink of an eye, another two days have passed, and the results of the government examination will be released today.

    Wu Bai and the others got up early in the morning, made breakfast in the kitchen, and then entered the palace in a carriage.

    The carriage drove all the way and came to the teahouse near the government office, where several people settled on a private room on the second floor.

    In the private room, by the window, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo sat opposite each other, while Yan Shu and Yan Qi sat on the other side.

    "The location of this private room is very good, just so you can see the face of the entrance of the government office clearly." Xiao Zimo praised.

    "Fortunately, we came early and we were lucky enough to be able to choose this private room." . Wu Bai nodded.

    The two were talking when someone knocked on the private room door, Yan Qi walked over to open the door.

    There was a strange student outside the door. The other party greeted Wu Bai and the others with a smile, and then asked, "The two of you must also be the students who are here to wait for the results of the government exam this time, right?"