9.15

At the end of the annual leave, Egret Academy opened again, and Wu Bai returned to the academy with Yanshu and the two.

    They arrived at the dormitory before Xiao Zimo, and when they saw the dusty yard, the three of them carried water to clean up the yard, and then Xiao Zimo came to the dormitory with his own baggage.

    Seeing the clean and tidy yard, Xiao Zimo understood that it was Wu Bai and the others who cleaned it, so he quickly put the burden on the table in the yard, took out the cakes from it and handed them to Wu Bai.

    "Thank you for your hard work." Xiao Zimo thanked.

    Yan Shu smelled the cake and his nose moved slightly. He looked at Wu Bai greedily and motioned Wu Bai to eat first.

    Wu Bai picked up a cake and put it in his mouth, tasted the taste, and praised: "It tastes good, sweet but not greasy, soft and not sticking to the teeth, you can try it."

    "Okay." Yan Shu Yanqi nodded.

."This is a cake from Jixiang Zhai in Linshan Town. It is a century-old brand and an ancestral craft. I have eaten it once before, and the taste is unique. The second one tastes even better." Xiao Zimo introduced.

    Hearing this, Wu Bai just finished eating the first cake, and he immediately put the second cake in his mouth to taste it.

    "What Zimo said is really good. The taste of this second one is longer, softer and sweeter than the first one." Wu Bai nodded in agreement.

    After Yan Shu finished eating one, he also reached out to the second, so this cake ushered in a second wave of praise.

    Xiao Zimo smiled and said, "Haha, as long as you like it."

    When the cakes were almost eaten, Wu Bai poured himself a glass of water to moisten his throat, then looked at Xiao Zimo and asked, "Zimo, how is your uncle?"

    "It's no longer a problem, thank you, Brother Xian, for your concern." Xiao Zimo said gratefully.
.The two were talking when someone knocked on the courtyard door again, Yan Shu muttered, "It won't be the eldest son again." Then he walked over to open the door.

    Wu Bai also felt that it was very possible. After all, not many people came to his yard, and probably only Wu Mingxuan would come here.

    Unexpectedly, the door of the courtyard opened, but it was not Wu Mingxuan, but Xie Ning.

    Seeing Xie Ning, Wu Bai was quite speechless. Since he knew that he was the son of the prefect, Xie Ning wanted to get in touch with him.

    With a gift box in his hand, Xie Ning walked into the yard with a smile on his face.

    Xiao Zimo wondered in his heart, and did not understand what the other party was doing here.

    "Master Wu, this is the opening ceremony I gave you. I hope Master Wu will not dislike it." Xie Ning said to Wu Bai with a smile.

    "What kind of medicine did he take wrong, why did he suddenly look so nice to you?" Xiao Zimo asked Wu Bai in a low voice.

."He knows my father is the prefect." Wu Bai explained.

    "How did he know?" Xiao Zimo asked curiously.

    "In the case of the teahouse owner, he happened to see the two of us coming out of the government office. After you left, he came up to me to inquire about the news, and I told him that he was the son of the prefect, so that he would not have any intentions. Son." Wu Bai replied softly.