9.26

The two left the academy again in a carriage and returned to the Fucheng. Xiao Zimo followed Wu Bai to the Fuya and visited Wu Chengzhou. After all, Wu Chengzhou was the prefect of Kaizhou, and he couldn't avoid this.

    The next day, Xiao Zimo entertained the masters at the restaurant, and Wu Bai was also present. The two gave a big salute to the masters to thank them for their teachings, and then everyone sat down to eat and drink.

    Two days later, Xiao Zimo went to Wu's house with gifts to attend Wu Bai's teacher thanks banquet.

    Seeing Yingying Yanyan around Wu Bai, his face was very dark, and he made an excuse to take Wu Bai away from the crowd.

    Looking at his face, Wu Bai guessed what he was thinking, and couldn't help but want to laugh.

    "Why does Zimo look unhappy?" Wu Bai asked with a smile.

."I'm not unhappy about my brother, but I just feel that Brother Bai is not yet crowned, and he is still young, so he shouldn't be burdened by the love of his children." Xiao Zimo explained.

    "Hmm, what Zimo said is very true." Wu Bai nodded.

    Seeing that Wu Bai agreed with his point of view, Xiao Zimo was overjoyed, but said seriously: "Since Brother Bai also agrees with the idea of ​​being a brother, then Brother Bai, don't blame him for being a troubled brother. I would like to inform my brother in advance, so that my brother can help you carefully identify one or two."

    "Okay." Wu Bai's eyes flashed a hint of doting.

    Nan Yiyun was about to turn back to talk to Wu Bai, but when she saw him and Xiao Zimo huddled in the corner, her face darkened, especially when she saw the smile on Wu Bai's face, which made her feel uncomfortable. wonderful.

.After the banquet dispersed, Xiao Zimo also left, Nan Yiyun found Wu Bai again and asked, "Are you interested in that man named Xiao Zimo?"

    Wu Bai was stunned at first when he heard the words, then nodded and admitted, "That's right."

    "Are you stupid? You are now the champion, and a great future is waiting for you. Do you really want to ruin it because of this little child's affair?" Nan Yiyun asked.

    "As long as my mother doesn't go out and talk nonsense, who will know my true identity. Since ancient times, it is not that there has been a case of breaking a sleeve and sharing a peach." Wu Bai said indifferently.

    "Don't you believe this Xiao Zimo so much that he won't reveal your identity?" Nan Yiyun said angrily.

    "Of course, I believe he won't speak out more than you won't speak out." Wu Bai said sternly.

.Hearing this, Nan Yiyun felt a stumbling block in her heart, and she retorted: "You are a piece of meat that fell from my body. Even if I had an accident myself, I would not betray you. Why did that Xiao Zimo make you trust him like that?"

    "Ha!" Wu Bai chuckled and asked back: "You won't betray me even if you have an accident, and you will lie to the children. Ask yourself, do you really think so? If you really For my sake, I wouldn't hide my identity in the first place."

    "I'm your mother, that's how you talk to me!" Nan Yiyun said angrily when he was told that he was thinking.

    Wu Bai spread his hands and said: "I have always been in this tone, mother likes to listen to it or not, by the way, I forgot to tell you that my father asked you to show me about the marriage, and my mother will find an excuse to reject my father! "

    Nan Yiyun said in panic: "What! Your father really said that?"

    "Ok.".Wu Bai nodded.

    "No, it's not up to me to reject your father, he will be angry." Nan Yiyun shook his head.