9.27

Outside the capital, a woman dressed as a lady of everyone led the maids to run wildly. Not far behind them, several bandits with knives were chasing them.

    "Applause~~" Wu Bai hurriedly pulled the reins.

    "Brother Bai, are you all right?" Xiao Zimo asked worriedly as he rode his horse forward.

    Wu Bai shook his head and said, "I'm fine."

    "Save us." The woman raised her head and prayed to Wu Bai on the horse.

    "..." Wu Bai was full of shock. He remembered that the original body did not meet this young lady at this time, but only met outside the city after returning from disaster relief a year later.

    When the bandits saw Wu Bai and the others, they didn't dare to chase after them, but turned around and fled.

.Suddenly, Wu Bai's heart moved, and he said, "Give those people to this officer, and in broad daylight, actually dare to act like this at the feet of the emperor, it's really daring."

    Hearing this, the young lady interjected: "Sir, they have already escaped, so forget it, you don't have to waste your time on those rats."

    "Let's go soon." Wu Bai didn't listen to her, instead he was more sure of his guess and ordered.

    "Yes, my lord." The guards in the honor guard quickly chased after him on horseback.

    Soon, they took those people back.

    "Sir, everyone has caught it." The guard replied.

    "Very good. When this official enters the city, I will send these people to Dali Temple for trial and investigation, hoping to find out their stronghold. I don't believe that only a few of them would dare to do this kind of robbery outside the capital.Wu Bai said with satisfaction.

    The young lady was in a panic, and she couldn't help revealing flaws on her face, which made Wu Bai look straight.

    The original body also rescued the young lady when she returned to Beijing from disaster relief, and then she was entangled by the other party, but the other party's father was a high-ranking official in the court and the second-rank minister of the household. After getting an inch, Ji Ji wanted to achieve good things with the original body, but unfortunately the original body couldn't drink alcohol, revealing a red mole between his eyebrows.

    The young lady learned that the original body was the younger brother, so she told her father the news. His father took advantage of the situation and brought this matter to the emperor. Fortunately, the emperor remembered that the original body was successful in disaster relief, but he did not implicate the original body's family. Degraded to a commoner, he will never be hired.

    This was originally the best ending for the original body, but this young lady thought that the original body had deceived her feelings, so she took the servant to tie the original body home, tortured her to death, and finally threw it to the mass grave outside the city.

.Wu Bai found out that both he and the original body had rescued this young lady unintentionally, and he felt a strange coincidence in his heart. That's why he asked the guards to arrest the robbers. Wanting to test this young lady's attitude, now it seems that the so-called hero saving beauty is just a premeditated plan.

    Xu Jiayue fell in love with Wu Bai on the day of the champion parade, and today's show is indeed for Wu Bai, hoping to use this life-saving grace to have an intersection with Wu Bai, but at this moment, she has no time to think about the private affairs of these children. Love, her mind is full of mud.