Chapter 1

"Zhai Siluo, get a divorce! I never liked you!"

    "Put away your things and leave quickly, the Shen family doesn't welcome you!"

    "Cousin, can't you bless me and Vichy?"

    "Zhai Siluo, are you cheap?! What are you chasing here after you are divorced?"

    ...

    The harsh braking sound sounded, and the blood in front of the eyes was red. After the severe pain, the consciousness instantly sank into the boundless darkness.

    I don't know how long.

    Zhai Siluo opened his eyes again, and everything in front of him was as illusory and hazy as the scene behind the frosted glass.

    The vision gradually became clear, Zhai Siluo looked around blankly. Didn't he die in a car accident? Why are you sitting here?

.He still remembered the pain that seemed to crush all the bones of his body. He thought he had fallen into hell, but he didn't want to open his eyes, and he was sitting in front of the vanity mirror.

    He looked at himself in the mirror, his hair was carefully groomed and dyed with gold powder, he was wearing a high-end black custom suit, a red rose was pinned to his chest, and there was a black velvet ring box on the table.

    The memories of countless previous lives were instantly recalled, and he instantly remembered that this was the day he married Shen Weixi.

    He once thought that this day was the beginning of his happy life, but he later learned that this was just the first step towards hell.

    Is this reality or a dream? Even the dream is too realistic. Does God want him to review his failed and miserable life before dying?

    "Si Luo, why are you still sitting here? Do you know..."

.The door of the lounge was opened, and a familiar anxious face came in. It was Li Le, his best friend who had played since childhood, and his best man.

    Li Legang learned from the master of ceremonies that Shen Weixi, who was wearing makeup in another lounge, received a call, his expression changed drastically, and he left the lounge in a hurry without saying a word, and never came back.

    Seeing that the wedding was about to start, but one of the grooms ran away, the emcee and the host made countless calls, but no one could contact Shen Weixi.

    Li Le had to think of the worst possibility, but he couldn't bear to tell his friends for many years the cruel truth.

.Zhai Siluo has liked Shen Weixi since high school. For so many years, he silently followed behind Shen Weixi, the center of gravity of the whole world revolved around him, and it was difficult for him to endure such a cruel blow to marry him. is unbearable.

    Zhai Siluo stood up, his eyes were unusually calm, as if he had expected what would happen today.

    "He ran away, I know."

    Ye Zhi returned to China today, Shen Weixi left him just to see Ye Zhi, he knew better than anyone else.

    Thinking about it now, Ye Zhi should have planned a long time ago. When he didn't return to China, he chose to pick the day when he married Zhai Siluo, as if he came back specially to declare his sovereignty.

    Thinking of the scene where the two were together, Zhai Siluo's heart filled with unspeakable hatred. In the last life, Shen Weixi was dragged back by the old man of the Shen family after escaping from marriage, and held a make-up wedding with him. .However, Shen Weixi was always indifferent to him. After getting married, he even went to the crew to visit Ye Zhi's class, and spent a lot of money to promote him to the top.