Chapter 21

Finish class.

Qi Linqing went to the art office.

The teachers raised their heads to look at him.

Especially the female teacher, her eyes brightened.

Qi Linqing returned the breakfast to Ji Youguang.

Ji Youguang didn't pick up the bag, and said with grief:

"Student Qi, do you really stop thinking about it? With your strength, you can definitely win a prize in the city competition..."

Qi Linqing: "Sorry."

He has to go home to paint.

Ji Youguang's mood is hard to describe. He finally knew why the other party Mingkong had a hand-written French painting technique, but it was slandered by netizens as a waste of nothing.

This kid doesn't want to express himself at all!

Ji Youguang sighed and could only say: "If you change your mind someday, you can come to me before the deadline for registration in mid-April."

Qi Linqing nodded politely, turned and closed the door, and left the office.

After he left.

The brown-haired man quipped Ji Youguang: "Teacher Ji, you also have today."

You must know that Ji Youguang always pretended to be cold when treating students.

Yi Chaoming and the female teacher also felt that his attitude towards Qi Linqing seemed too humble.

Give breakfast to students?

People who don't know thought he had a crush on each other.

Ji Youguang snorted coldly and said, "You don't understand Chinese painting, of course you don't know how talented that kid is."

Yi Chaoming disagrees, "How old is he?"

No matter how genius is, genius can't go anywhere.

Ji Youguang: "The brushwork in his last painting shows that North Korea has been lost, maybe even the professor in my university can't."

Because the professor of the Department of Traditional Chinese Painting at Ji Youguang University is not only famous, but also happens to be the father of Tanggula, a student in Class 5. All three teachers present have heard of it.

At this moment, they were stunned when they heard these words.

Regardless of whether the words are true or false, but compare a high school student with a well-known Chinese painting professor for many years...

Is Ji Youguang crazy?

It was the weekend again in a flash.

Jiang Bai sent a message to his eldest brother as usual:

[Bar Club Heaven and Earth Foot Washing Shop, Brother Zhong, which one do you plan to be lucky with today? 】

Zhong Chen: [...]

Jiang Bai saw this line of ellipsis.

[Do you think these activities are too boring? ] He asked cautiously.

Zhong Chen: [I have something to do today. 】

Jiang Bai breathed a sigh of relief: [Okay, then I won't bother Brother Zhong]

...

In the afternoon, the Forbidden City of City B.

As an iconic attraction of the city, the Forbidden City has many visitors every day. The magnificent Meridian Square, the red walls and golden tiles, each brick and one thing all reveal the rich historical charm.