사십일(41): Lalisa vs Taehyung

DAY 100

THIRD PERSON

"Give way to the person who finally pops her wife's cherry!" Jisoo made a way for Lalisa as they went inside of her own office.

Seulgi clapped her hands with a proud face and wiped her invisible happy tears. She opened her arms and embraced her married friend.

"You are the top! I'm so proud of you!" Seulgi gave a powerful tap on the back of the tall blonde, which made the latter cough.

"Everything is happening just how we planned it." She whispered.

Lalisa pulled away from Seulgi and Jisoo pulled her for a hug, then she pulled away.

"Reading and watching yadong paid off. Congratulations, Limario, for being no longer a virgin." Jisoo dramatically sniffed and wiped her non-existing tears.

"Stop overreacting." Lalisa said as she took a seat on the couch and grabbed a drink beside her since there was a mini fridge in Jisoo's office where she was putting different varieties of drink.

Jisoo and Seulgi sat across from the tall blonde. These two are finally no longer cowards because Jisoo officially became Rosé's girlfriend after she asked her out on their last day in Paris while Seulgi was still courting Irene, but they finally had a first kiss.

"Are we going to have a niece now?" Jisoo asked, which made the tall blonde frown.

"Niece?" Lalisa confirmed, earning a nod from her two friends. She shook her head and said, "Jennie was taking birth control pills. We are still not ready to have a child since we just recently became together. "

"So, Jennie prepared everything before something could happen between you two." Seulgi clarified, and Lalisa shrugged her shoulders. "That wife of yours is obsessed with you, Limario."

"I don't mind." Lalisa said nonchalantly.

"What did you two do for the past ten days?" We went back to Korea, but you two decided to stay longer." Jisoo asked which made Seulgi wonder. They looked at each other and suddenly gasped. "Don't tell me all you did was sex with each other for the whole ten days."

Lalisa stares at her friends in disbelief.

"We just enjoyed our stay there, roamed around, and Jennie wanted to see me dance, so we went to my second cousin's dance studio, and then this cousin of mine invited us on a roadtrip." Lalisa answered as untie her neck tie and she unbuttoned the two buttons on her shirt, revealing her collarbone.

Jisoo and Seulgi gasped for the second time when they saw the purple mark on their dear friend's collarbone.

"Aside from that, you two have sex every night, right?" Seulgi inquired while pointing at Lalisa's collarbone. "Look, it's still fresh."

Lalisa looked at her collarbone and sighed.

"We didn't, we just did it four times, that's all, and this hickey was from this morning when I was sleeping." Lalisa explained.