PART -18

(Warden saw Karan with teja at girls hostel. )

Warden POV
these shameless students couldn't come over right way. But I'll never forget the disrespect and embarrassment I had to face because of them. I'll definitely take my revenge.... But at right time.

NEXT MORNING
It is the annual function day. There was hustle and bustle in whole campus. Students who will perform today are in fancy dresses. There is decoration all over the Hall and at corridors. Vidhi , Umar and teja were standing in the center of Hall.

Umar:- are you sure your knee is ok because I saw you limping.

Teja:-I am all ok.By the way you both are looking great. Black suits you both.
Umar and vidhi :- thank you

Umar:- And you look stunning as always. And in this white dress ..just osm.
Vidhi :- like a princess. Right.
Umar:- right

Teja:-(giggles) now you guys are overdoing it. But thank you. And have you seen moose nishant and Karan.
Umar :- I saw nishant and moose they both wear blue dress.

Vidhi:- and seems like they are upto something... mm like something fishy.
Teja:- okay... We'll figure out later. But where is Karan.and

(Teja was about to say something when Karan enters through the door while stroking his hair with his left hand. He was looking handsome in white fitted ling shirt like something with two of its button open. He is tall, muscular and have sharp features with brown eyes. All girls were drooling over him.)

Karan:- (stops near teja)........hi beautiful...looks like an angel sent directly from heaven for me.

Teja:- what!
Karan:-i mean for me to dance. (Tries to modify)
Teja:- (giggles) thanks,you are also looking handsome.

Umar:-(doing hifi) dashing bro by the way we were waiting for you.
Vidhi:- fuction is about to start in few minutes.

Teja :- oh yeah ... Let's go back stage.
(Whilst nishant and moose also came. Then all of them went back stage and after many performances their group name announced)

Karan:- (while offering his hand) are you sure you want to do this. I mean your knee is swelled.
Teja :- yes (while giving her hand in his hand)

(All of them starts dancing. Karan was very close to teja as he was supporting her weight.And it was so mesmerizing to see 3 couples dancing passionately. All the time Karan was staring in teja's eyes while turns, pickings, rolling.)

(After their performance end the whole auditorium claps and shout for them.They all went in green room.And he get on his knee with a ring in his hand)