𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

"Naomi! It ain't like that and don't be mad at your sister fool I promise I wouldn't lie to you.. I didn't fuck her bro we was on the block one day I'm talking bout' both drunk as hell so she was chatting up and shit she asked me to take her to her brother and Jahmari thought I popped her on my dead granny grave I'm not lying to you Naomi ask her on my soul I wouldn't lie!" Kareem ranted.

"Fuck you kareem!" I spoke wiping my eyes as I packed my bags.

I don't even know why I was crying, Kareem is just stupid and a stupid ass boy he wasn't worth me crying at all.

"Naomi - don't piss me off dude you hear me talking to you" He shook his head running his hands down his face. "I hate you" I spoke rolling my eyes.

Kareem looked at me before pushing me on the bed . "STOP FUCKING ACTING LIKE THAT! NOBODY FUCKED YO BOP ASS SISTER' ION' EVEN LOOK AT HER LIKE THAT NAOMI YOU GONE BLOW ME!" He yelled loudly.

"Stop yelling at me kareem" I mumbled picking at my nails.

"No bro! Fuck that you never listen and always tryna black out fuck that shit dude" He shook his head.

I slipped my shoes off before laying under the cover ignoring him speaking to me, Kareem shook his head laughing a little bit before wiping the bridge of his nose.

"KAREEMM! STOP!" I yelled feeling him pull me by my legs. "Okay, I'm not mad bae let me be!" I spoke pushing his head off me as he kissed around my face.

It wasn't just the two of us in the house for right now unfortunately, due to the fact Jahmari was spending the night because Harmony had to go back to the house for the night until she could get a hotel.

Kareem shook his head before kicking off his shoes getting inside the bed pulling me closer to him.

I was upset with Kareem but I really couldn't be he couldn't because he explained and he was obviously being honest.

I love Kareem and he knew I did, if something like that came out to be true I'd honestly be done with him for good.

"Come on crybaby" He shook his head kissing my face. "I'm not a crybaby I just hate you" I shrugged.

"You don't...you just mad and ima' let you be for now" He responded.

Rolling my eyes I threw my arms over him laying my head on his chest not saying a word.

I kissed his lips before laying my head back down.

✰✰✰

"I don't feel good" I mumbled as I chewed on my bacon, we were all at breakfast except Jahmari he was waiting on his flight back to Houston.

Yes, he was that mad.

"What's wrong?" Kareem questioned looking over at me. "I keep losing my appetite and that nasty ass wild sauce making me gag" I responded rubbing my head.

"Nigga since when you don't like this wild sauce?" Kareem questioned confused. "Since it keep making me gag" I shrugged.

Kareem looking over at me before wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me over to him.

"Hm" He spoke holding his cup of water up to my mouth, placing the straw in my mouth I sipped on the water before laying my head on his shoulder.

We were on the beach and I loved it.

Only thing I didn't like about it was the fact I kept feeling sick from the heavy waves , plus that smell was making me gag so bad .

I kind of wanted to go back to the beach house but I would hate to ruin the vibes.

-

Ngl, I'm about to be done with this book in a few chapters.