!Bad Dream!

Fluff - dnf

George pushed past the crowd, his heart pounding as he tried to find his lover. He started to panic. He was being thrown around as many rushed through, or at least tried, to the exit behind him. He started to cry, he screamed and shouted out his lover's name as he kept being pushed back through the exit. He stumbled many times, only using the people around him to catch himself from falling and being stepped on.

"Let's go! Let's go!" A voice, strong and deep, called from behind him in the distance. George took a moment to quickly look back. It was a security guard. His attention was brought back to the burning building as heard bloody screams from inside the mall. He started screaming louder, hoping his lover would save him. "Please!" He shouted, his throat was sore and voice scratchy. He cried out as his body burned, he could already feel the bruises.

He searched around for a way to get around. Nothing. He finally just shoved past and bumped against people. Once he was finally inside he screamed as loud as he could. The fire alarms were blaring into his ears, he covered his ear to try and stop them from ringing. The sprinkles weren't doing much to control the fire that spread throughout the mall. George's heart was racing as he looked around. He ran, ran like never before. If his gym teacher saw him right now, he'd be impressed, wondering why he never did this type of running during class.

He stopped in front of the stairs, there was no way of getting to the top floor. Plus, people were still struggling to get free, some people were helping others as the building tried to fall apart. He started coughing, the smoke engulfed the air around him. His lungs burned, his voice scratched. He couldn't call out anymore, it hurt too much.

He heard people shouting. He turned and realized they were shouting at him. He ran again, he had to get away, he had to find his lover. He wasn't going anywhere without him. George knew he was in here somewhere, he wasn't leaving without them hand and hand.

His tears started to burn his skin as they dried quickly. It felt like summer inside the building, or like you were so close to the sun that it hurt. George felt like his skin was going to melt. His eyes glanced around fast. The smoke blocked his way of seeing where he was going, or where people even were. All he could do was listen to the screams.

He was panicking, he didn't know where to look or where his lover might be, but he was not going to stop until he found him. "Turn back!" A voice called to him. He spun around, an old man, maybe in his 60's, was standing there perfectly fine. George ignored him and ran off again. The mall was huge, there was no way he'd find his lover, but he was determined.

As he was running, he came to a stop. Through the smoke he could see a familiar face laying on the ground, crushed by stone. His heart dropped. He froze and screamed, his voice echoed throughout the building. He didn't care about the stinging in his throat, or how his voice was barley heard. He fell to the ground and cried.

He crawled toward the body that lie lifeless to assure himself it was who he believed it was. He slowly cupped the person's face and lifted it, it was his lover..

His body was burning so bad that George had to let go almost immediately. He screamed and rolled onto his side. He coughed and coughed, he didn't want to get up, he had no energy to either, his body was weak, he felt like throwing up.

"Clay!!" George cried out as he sat up. His chest rose and fell quickly, he started to panic and cry. A shift beside him caught his attention. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" A soft but slight raspy voice said, within the dark George could make out the concern look on his lover's voice. His lover, Clay, wrapped his arms around the brunet and hugged him, rocking him slightly.

"Calm down, I'm right here." Clay said softly. George sobbed into his shoulder, his fingers dug into his skin. Clay slightly hissed as it stung. George leaned back and wiped his eyes, hugging himself. "S-Sorry.. I didn't mean to h-hurt you." He struggled to form words as he was interrupted by himself trying to catch his breath.

Clay grabbed him and pulled him onto his lap. He squeezed George and kissed his forehead. "What happened, can you tell me?" He asked. George stared at the blond through the dark. Just staring at him triggered him and he let his head fall onto his shoulder, and he cried more.

"Fuck George you're sweating, what happened." Clay said. George wrapped his arms around Clay's neck and rocked his body forward. Clay rubbed his sides until he finally backed up. He cupped Clay's face and collapsed once again, his body temperature just fine, unlike what he had felt minutes ago.

"I-I lost you.." he cried out, Clay couldn't quite understand. He was hyperventilating, struggling for air to fill his lungs. Panicking when he thought back to that moment he found Clay, his lover, laying lifeless on the ground. He held his hand to his chest trying to catch his breath. "Hey, hey, breathe, breathe with me." Clay said, grabbing George's hands and holding them.

"Breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth, come on, do it with me." He said. George struggled and fought against himself, trying to match Clay's rhythm. Once he finally did, Clay held his hands to his lips and kissed them. "I'm right here, this is me, I'm not going nowhere. I'll always be here for you." He said.

"I'm sorry.." George said quietly. "Why?" "For waking you up..you can go back to sleep." George said. Clay held George's face in his hands. "I'm not going to sleep until I know you are okay." He said, kissing him on the cheek. He scooted back and let George lay in his back, wrapping his arms around the blonds stomach and laid his head on his leg. Clay ran his fingers through George's flowy hair.

"I'm not going anywhere, you can sleep now." Clay whispered, leaning down and kissing the top of George's head. George smiled and tightened his grip on Clay. He shut his eyes with that same smile, keeping that tight grip on his lover.....