Just a Reminder

This is a reminder to everyone. This book is literally being made while the game is still in development, and there is always going to be new information being released.
    The very first Scaramouche oneshot is an example of this. At the time, he was first introduced to older players during the Unreconciled Stars event, which was back in 2020, which was a 1.1 event. Of course, he does have different voice lines if you missed this event, and "met" him the first time in Inazuma.
    I'm always seeing comments from people who are either newer players or older players who've never read this oneshot book, and comment information that wasn't released until after the time the oneshot was released. This book has been updated since 2020, and it's not like I can look into the future and see the information that was going to be released. If I could do that, then these oneshots would all be different and more accurate, especially the older ones.
So for the love of goodness gracious, stop. Please. I'm not going to change the oneshots because it's already been written and already released, so changing it isn't going to do much good for me anyways. Whenever people are commenting stuff saying "spoiler, he's a puppet" or on other oneshot books with information that was released after certain time, you guys seriously take away my motivation, and it frustrates me because you guys make it seem like I'm dumb.
Yes, I'm dumb to an extent, but I'm not dub enough to maybe, idk, comprehend that this book is being released when the game is still in development so new information is always going to be released (you hear the sarcasm?)? So please, all I'm asking is that you guys please stop commenting on the older oneshots with information that was CLEARLY not released until after that oneshot was written. And if I see people doing that, I'm muting you.