Chapter 6

When Zhai Siluo woke up from his sleep, he felt a dark shadow on his body, pressing him like a stone.

    The pungent smell of alcohol sprayed on his face, he turned on the lamp, and realized that it was Shen Weixi, and Zhai Siluo felt nauseated in his stomach.

    Shen Weixi kissed him indiscriminately, his voice low and sad, like a trapped beast in a desperate situation.

    "Ye Zhi... You are so cruel to me... Do you know how much I like you and even run away from marriage for you..."

    The alcohol numbed Shen Weixi's nerves, he rubbed the man's skin impatiently, but received a slap on the cheek.

    "Shen Weixi, are you sick! What are you crazy about me?"

    Zhai Siluo wanted to turn on the light, but Shen Weixi pressed him under his arm as soon as he moved his hand. The drunk Shen Weixi was stronger than usual and pressed him under him forcefully.

    "Hit me...how can you bear to hit me? .Ye Zhi, you are so cruel..."

    "You lunatic, get out of here!"

    Strong hatred flashed across Zhai Siluo's eyes, and he directly kicked Shen Weixi's most vulnerable place.

    Shen Weixi screamed in pain and rolled from the bed onto the carpet.

    Zhai Siluo jumped out of bed and looked down at her coldly.

    Shen Weixi was sobered up a lot by the kick, his handsome face was a little distorted, and he didn't dare to believe: "Zhai Siluo, you dare to treat me like this?"

    "See who I am now?" Zhai Siluo mocked.

    Thinking that he had kissed and hugged Zhai Siluo just now, Shen Weixi's face was so twisted, no matter how hungry he was, he wouldn't be so obsessed with Zhai Siluo?

    Alcohol can really hurt people.

    "If you want to be in heat with Ye Zhi, don't come to me to be drunk!"

.Zhai Siluo wrapped his nightgown tightly, strode to the next bedroom, and locked the door.

    As soon as he sat down, the phone rang, it was Shen Zhuoli's call.

    "I see your lights are still on, why haven't you slept so late? Is there something wrong?"

    Shen Zhuoli's tone was concerned.

    When Zhai Siluo heard his words, his nose was a little sour for some reason. He glanced at the lights in the villa opposite, and the corners of his mouth grinned.

    "It's nothing, just a mad dog came in and was beaten by me."

    "Where did the mad dog come from? Didn't bite you?"

    "No, if he dares to bite me, I will castrate him directly."

    Shen Zhuoli smiled and let go of his dangling heart.

.He understood that his relationship with Zhai Siluo was not close enough that he could talk about everything, and that there were some things Zhai Siluo didn't want to tell him, and he wouldn't embarrass him.

    "When you need rabies vaccine, let me know."

    "it is good."

    As soon as he hung up the phone, Zhai Siluo heard the door slamming outside, and it was estimated that Shen Weixi had gone out.

    Before long, the sound of a car's engine rang out in the yard.

    He looked at the back of Shen Weixi limping towards the car outside the window and sneered.