Chapter 7

"Mr. Zhai, is that really your fiancé?"

    Kevin couldn't help asking as he warmed up.

    "Yeah, Duojin is handsome and handsome, and he is still the heir of a wealthy family."

    Kevin forced a smile.

    "But I think he's too self-righteous. It must be very tiring to be with such a person."

    More than tired, sometimes he wondered if he had some kind of Stockholm Syndrome. The more indifferent and critical Shen Weixi was to him, the more he thought the other party was hopelessly charming.

    Besides, Shen Weixi wasn't always so indifferent to him. Sometimes when he was in a good mood, he would say a few good words to him, or when he thought of him as Ye Zhi, he would also say sweet words in his ear, hug him and rub against his temples. .

.In his last life, he was immersed in false sweetness and could not extricate himself, knowing that he was a moth to the fire, or he threw himself into the sea of ​​fire without hesitation. After getting married, he gave up his previous acting career and brought in various resources from the Zhai family to help the Shen family. As Shen Weixi's deputy manager, his business skills and negotiation skills are impeccable, and he has contributed to several projects of the Shen family that exceed 100 million yuan.

    However, he worked hard and gave everything, in exchange for Shen Weixi's dissatisfaction and suspicion of him. Slowly, his power was emptied, and the team members were transferred to another executive's team by Shen Weixi for various reasons, becoming a bare commander with nothing to do.

    He was furious and went to the president's office to ask Shen Weixi, but heard the man's cold voice.

    "Zhai Siluo, this is my company. You cultivate confidants in it and form gangs. Have you ever asked me for my opinion?"

.When Zhai Siluo heard his words, he felt like he was drenched in a basin of cold water. It turned out that even if he got married, Shen Weixi always guarded him like an outsider, and he never believed that he was sincere to him.

    "Just because of those gossips, you doubt me? How much do I love you so much for you? Can't you see it? Shen Weixi, do you still have the heart?"

    "You forced me to do this marriage, not of my own accord! Zhai Siluo, please clarify this point for me! Is your so-called sincerity just coercion and inducement?"

    "I was coercion and temptation. But I didn't put a knife around your neck, right? You didn't agree to marry me because you were disheartened by Ye Zhi at that time. You were hesitant, and now you're blaming the blame. on my head?"

    The two had a big fight in the office. When they came out of the office, Zhai Siluo took off his badge and threw it into the trash can. .That night, he took Li Le to the bar for a drink, and went home drunk, but in the car he saw the best news that the CEO of Shen's and the popular traffic Ye Zhi were staying at the hotel overnight.

    Also from that day on, Shen Weixi never avoided Ye Zhi when he met him, and even if it was widely reported by the media, he never came out to explain. In those few months, Zhai Siluo was ridiculed by the people in the circle, and he had to accept all kinds of ridicule and look at the show wherever he went.

    His fresh heart, which once beat warmly for Shen Weixi, also withered gradually from that day onwards.

    "Mr. Zhai, I think you deserve a better person." Kevin said to him earnestly.

    Zhai Siluo smiled.

    "Thank you for your concern, but I'm not a good person, I'm half a pound with him."