Chapter 10

Seeing Shen Zhuoli's eyes sinking, Shen Weijie laughed.

    "It's just a joke, why? The fourth uncle is not guilty, right?" Although Shen Zhuoli was a little surprised that Shen Zhuoli was getting close to Zhai Siluo, Shen Weijie knew in his heart that Zhai Siluo was so in love with his brother that it was absolutely impossible to do this. kind of stupid.

    "Weijie, it's not like this is a joke. If your words are spread out by someone with a heart, you will lose the face of the Shen family and your brother's face. I advise you to be careful with your words and deeds."

    "I see, but I don't know what's so good about that Zhai Siluo. He's so hypocritical. You don't care what he does."

    Shen Weijie tapped his fingers on the stairs a few times, hummed a little tune, and went down the stairs proudly.

    Shen Zhuoli looked at his back with a hint of coldness in his eyes.

.Zhai Siluo slept until it got dark. He opened his eyes and looked out the window for a long time, when there was a knock on the door.

    It was Wang Ma's voice that told him to go downstairs and go to the restaurant in the east building for dinner.

    Zhai Siluo combed his hair in front of the mirror, changed his clothes, and went to the east building.

    The Shen residence in the night was like a huge dormant beast, opening its bloody mouth, waiting to swallow him. The weather was getting warmer, but he felt the chill seep into his bones.

    Mr. Shen sat on the throne. He and his deceased wife had three children in total. The youngest daughter married to Europe and rarely returned to China. Therefore, there are only Shen Jianjun and Shen Jianye in the Shen residence. Shen Zhuoli has not yet married and usually sits in the far corner. Shen Jianjun and his son were still in the company and did not come back for dinner.

    Zhai Siluo greeted the old man and sat down in the corner.

."Little brother, you are almost thirty, do you have a favorite girl? Is it time to consider starting a family?" Shen Jianye cut a piece of steak and suddenly said. He wears a pair of silver-rimmed glasses, looks elegant and gentle, and smiles at everyone.

    "Thank you second brother for your concern, but I have no plans to start a family yet."

    "I don't know what my younger brother likes. Otherwise, I will introduce a few girls from aristocratic families to my younger brother. They are all gentle, considerate and knowledgeable."

    "Thank you second brother for your trouble, but I just want to focus on my career for now."

    The smile on Shen Jianye's face can't be held up. This Shen Zhuoli is just an illegitimate child. If he wants to focus on his career, can he still covet the Shen family's property?

    "Zuo Li, you're not too young, it's time to think about it. Wei Xi is about to get married, and you're still single. What are you talking about." Old Shen said.

."Fourth Uncle, you don't like girls, do you?" Shen Weijie said carelessly.

    As soon as he said these words, the atmosphere at the dining table became obviously cold. Seeing that Old Shen's brows were wrinkled, Zhai Siluo spoke quickly.

    "Fourth uncle, didn't you tell me before that you have a girl you like? When did you catch up and bring it to see?"

    Shen Zhuoli knew that Zhai Siluo was helping himself, he nodded slightly, "Let's talk about it when we have a chance."