Chapter 44: Entering Heaven and First Assault

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw that it was a snowy day today, everyone was having their own fun, Asriel and Chara were playing in the snow, Issei and the others were inside their home. Two guests make a visit to Issei House, that being Lord Michael and Lady Gabriel from the Heaven, they were here in Christmas clothing and were there to invite them for a visit to heaven. The girls join in resulting in a heated rivalry between Serafall and Gabriel, thankfully it was calmed down by both Michael and Issei who managed to convince their sister/ lover to calm down by giving their own reasons. They all then prepare and leave to head towards Vatican City where the Vatican Church is located, as well as the gateway of Heaven. After reaching there they are immediately greeted by Vasco who wondered what his student and their friends were doing there. Once being informed by Michael for the reason of their visit, Vasco immediately takes them on a tour of the church where they notice and hear about the history of the Vatican church, as well as the evolution of the church, once they reach a certain distance inside the church, Vasco leads them to a secret room hidden by magic where once it is opened by Vasco and Michael, they see the portal which leads straight to heaven, Vasco then showed them Halos which were designed to let devils enter heaven without any issues, after that they have some talk about heaven and later they all go around to visit Vatican as tourists, they eat at a local restaurant and taste the food there. There they meet Irina who was already in a panic state, she explained that her father was attacked and poisoned by someone, after heading to their house, they see Touji, Irina's father lying on the bed due to the effects of the poison, there they explain the Cleria Bellial incident which resulted in the death of his college and his devil lover, much to the anger of Issei and his friends, he also knows that the attacker was the one who had come back from the dead to avenge his dead lover, Issei was then greeted by Lord Michael, who offered Touji to get treated in the third heaven which he had accepted to get treated, after that the rest of the teams do some more tourism before heading back to the hotel to take some rest. Inside his room, Issei has a conversation with his dragons who tell him that the Khaos Brigade will be attacking them very soon, and that it was the calm before the storm, they tell him to take some rest since they might have to fight the Khaos Brigade the next day. In an unnamed location, the attacker later reveals that he will get his revenge no matter what, he managed to hunt down several of the Great King Faction members as well as several of Touji's colleagues and he will stop at nothing to kill Touji no matter the cost.

The next day

Issei wakes up and starts to get ready, that was when he hears a knock on the door, it was revealed to be Raynare in her school dress, she was joined by Chara, Asriel, Frisk and Asia. Issei then asked

Issei: Hey guys, what brings you here?

Raynare: Honestly we were not able to sleep, because you were not there, it was honestly hard for me to sleep

Issei chuckles at her statement, Raynare pouts on this, which Issei finds cute, he then wonders what had happened

Chara: So today is the day I visit heaven huh, never got to visit that area?

Issei: But how, were you not supposed to be y'know?

Chara: I was trapped in limbo, I never was able to move to the next world, I did pass away thanks to those humans, but my soul was still physically present in the real world, so I could not go to heaven'

Asia: That must have been bad

Chara: Eh, I am over it

Asriel: As for me, I ended up being Flowey and well, the rest is history, speaking of I never managed to get a formal look in heaven