Chapter 15

Two days later, the crew moved to a village near the Studio City to film the scene.

    This section is about the heroine being kidnapped and he comes to rescue the scene. The kidnappers were all big and three thick-looking group actors, all with fierce expressions on their faces. Before Jiang Yushan entered the play, they were very frightened by them.

    Seeing Zhai Siluo smoking a cigarette under the tree, Jiang Yushan also asked him for one, pumping her courage.

    The sky was grey, with dark clouds hanging down, as if it were about to rain. In the smoke, Jiang Yushan stared at Zhai Siluo's somewhat indifferent face, thinking of some rumors, her delicate brows were slightly wrinkled.

    "I heard... what variety show trainee is your fiance spending money on?"

    Shen Weixi's support of Ye Zhi was widely rumored in the entertainment circle. After all, the Shen family was an old and wealthy family in Wancheng, and they had a lot of weight. Even the boss of Xinghai had to sell Shen Weixi a bit of thin noodles.

."It doesn't matter who he likes or not."

    Zhai Siluo puffed out his cigarette and leaned against the tree trunk, with a hint of irony in his handsome eyebrows. Jiang Yushan looked at his profile and couldn't look away.

    I don't know how blind Zhai Siluo's fiancé is, but such a handsome guy in the family doesn't want to go out to hook up with others.

    "It's time for the hero and heroine to take their seats." Not far away, the director began to urge the two of them.

    Because of the rain, today's shooting was not very smooth. In order to adjust to the best light and angle, Zhai Siluo took many shots at the end of a beating.

    At the end of the last time, Jiang Yushan sat up from the wooden bed and looked at Zhai Siluo who got up from the mud, her eyes were a little red.

    She thinks that she is dedicated enough in filming, but compared with Zhai Siluo, she is still far behind.

    "Are you all right? Are you hurt?" .She crouched down to help him.

    "I'm fine, just sit and rest, don't worry about me."

    Shen Weixi just lowered the window and saw this scene.

    The woman with a bright face and a good figure was supporting Zhai Siluo's arm, the two were talking, and their expressions were very close.

    Although he knew that this was because of the need for filming, Shen Weixi was still inexplicably uncomfortable.

    Sitting in the car, Shen Weixi lit a cigarette with an irritable expression, and finally finished the company's projects. The first thing he thought of when he was free was to visit Zhai Siluo.

    He didn't even eat, and drove directly from the company. Three hours away, he was so hungry that he leaned on the seat back dizzy.

    This kind of urgent desire to see someone, only when I was young and fell in love with Ye Zhi.

.He didn't want to admit it, but he had to admit that he seemed to care about Zhai Siluo.

    **

    Zhai Siluo greeted the director and went to the tent alone to take a bath.

    They were filming in the mountains and the living conditions were naturally poor. He poured some cold water, wiped his body, and just put on his clothes and came out of the tent, when he was suddenly hit with a sap on the back of his head.