Chapter 16

Behind the monitor, when Shen Weijie saw this development, everyone was stunned.

    How did these people come in without knowing it? This abandoned factory is very remote, and the people he hired are so rubbish, they didn't even find it before!

    Shen Weijie clenched the glass in his hand, his eyes gloomy. Unexpectedly, Shen Zhuoli is really a decent gentleman, but he made a mistake. But the video just a few minutes ago was enough for him to make a big fuss.

    He smiled smugly, exited the monitor, and was about to check the previously recorded clip when the doorbell rang suddenly.

    He vigilantly walked to the front of the surveillance camera, and a courier was standing at the door, wearing a black mask. Could it be that Shen Zhuoli has the means to find this place?

    In order to be safe, he took a baseball bat, walked cautiously to the door, opened the door, the courier held the cardboard box, smiled kindly, and asked him to sign for it.

.This is indeed the common courier company in their community. Most of his vigilance disappeared. After taking the pen, the courier in front of him suddenly changed his face and kicked him into the entrance.

    Shen Weijie fell to the ground, watching the figure in the courier uniform walking towards him, with great fear in his heart. He touched the baseball bat on the ground and wanted to fight back, but the man actually took out an iron rod from the cardboard box and smashed it straight on his head.

    Shen Weijie screamed, lost consciousness instantly, and fell to the ground softly.

    **

    The body was hot, as if scorching in flames, with burning pain from the skin to the bones. Suddenly, the arm hurt, something cold was injected into it, the heat inside the body gradually subsided, and Zhai Siluo's consciousness gradually fell into the deep sea.

    Zhai Siluo had a long, long dream.

.It's not appropriate to say dreams, it's more like a part of his memory, those long-lost memory fragments buried deep in his subconscious, were finally pieced together bit by bit.

    He went back to the summer vacation when he was seven years old.

    At that time, they were still living on the outskirts of City A, and their family's business had just started. Zhai Siming went to the summer camp in B city. Both his father and mother were busy with work. He and the nanny were the only ones at home all the year round. One night, he was wronged and hugged his little bear to go to his mother to cry.

    "Mom, I also want to go to summer camp with my brother, will you let me go?"

    He has been attached to Zhai Siming since he was a child. Although the other party is seven years older than him, he still likes to follow him step by step and be his little follower. However, Zhai Siming dislikes him so much that he always thinks that he disturbs his studies.

.Hearing his request, his mother smiled helplessly and nodded his nose.

    "Xiao Luo, you are too young to participate in the summer camp, so let's have a brother come to play at our house the day after tomorrow, will you let him accompany you then?"

    Xiao Siluo pursed his lips and felt aggrieved, "My brother doesn't like to play with me, and other brothers definitely don't like to play with me, so I don't want it."

    That being said, when a guest came to the house the day after tomorrow, Xiao Siluo couldn't help but sneak his head out of the crack of the door.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he looked at it, he met a pair of clear and transparent eyes. The boy with delicate eyebrows and handsome eyes sat on the chair, looking at him with some doubts.