Chapter 20

Hearing Shen Zhuoli's words, a trace of guilt flashed across Zhai Siluo's eyes.

    Too bad, the fourth uncle found out...

    "Fourth uncle, I only remembered it when I was hospitalized before. I didn't hide it from you on purpose."

    "Since I remembered it, don't call me fourth uncle in the future."

    "Huh?" Zhai Siluo was taken aback.

    Shen Zhuoli looked at him with deep eyes, "You have nothing to do with Wei Xi now, so naturally you don't need to treat me as an elder anymore."

    Zhai Siluo felt that what he said was very reasonable, but he was used to calling the fourth uncle, and he couldn't change the name for a while.

    While thinking about it, an arm was added to the waist. Shen Zhuoli put his fingers on his waist lightly and whispered, "Come here, there is another one at your feet."

    ! !

    Zhai Siluo was so frightened that he jumped into his arms and grabbed his shirt tightly.

.In the end, he hung on Shen Zhuoli almost ashamed, and walked out of the haunted house with him.

    Fortunately, he was wearing a mask. Even if passersby saw this embarrassing scene, they would not recognize who he was. Otherwise, it is a large-scale social death scene.

    At noon, the sun gradually became poisonous, and Zhai Siluo was a little thirsty. He saw a small shop nearby and wanted to buy iced drinks. As soon as he walked to the door of the shop, he saw two familiar figures.

    Shen Weixi was wearing sunglasses and holding two ice creams, waiting for Ye Zhi to buy a drink.

    Seeing Zhai Siluo and Shen Zhuoli appear, his expression froze.

    "Vichy, what are you doing standing still?" Ye Zhi had just finished speaking, and when she turned her head, she saw a handsome young man.

    Zhai Siluo grinned at him, "It's a coincidence, cousin. Are you out shopping with your new boyfriend?"

.He ignored Shen Weixi, his eyes passing through him like passing through the air.

    It was the first time that Shen Weixi had such a strong sense of being ignored. He clenched the ice cream in his hand tightly and felt his heart tighten like a dried fruit pit.

    "Cousin is joking, Vichy and I are just friends. Don't you have to film today? Is it still done?"

    The two chatted for a few minutes like a pair of ordinary plastic cousins. Ye Zhi glanced at Shen Zhuoli behind him again and smiled lightly.

    "Cousin, you seem to be very close to the fourth uncle recently."

    "Is your fourth uncle also someone you can call?" Shen Zhuoli's unwavering voice suddenly sounded.

    Ye Zhi's face turned pale, his eyelashes blinked, and he glanced at Shen Weixi beside him aggrieved.

    However, Shen Weixi's eyes were fixed on Zhai Siluo, as if he had some deep hatred with him.

.Zhai Siluo sneered.

    "Don't you also get very close to my ex-fiance. Speaking of which, the good thing for my cousin should not be far away, right? When will I be engaged to invite me to a wedding wine?"

    "Cousin is joking, there's nothing left to say about the eight characters."

    Ye Zhiqiang smiled. During this time, Shen Weixi got closer to him, but he clearly felt that the man was absent-minded every time he was with him. Before, he thought he was troubled by the company's lack of funds, but recently he felt that it was not the case at all.