Chapter 21

"Brother, what are you thinking? Why are you frowning so tightly?"

    Zhai Siming snapped back to his senses, put a shrimp ball in his mouth, and chewed it twice.

    He uneasily changed the subject, "Isn't it finished? What are your plans next? Do you want to come to the company to help?"

    "Let me rest for a few days first, and then try it out. Let's talk about it first, I don't do chores."

    "Xingxingxing, I'll give you the position of vice president, as long as you're not afraid of being called airborne."

    Zhai Siming was still afraid that Zhai Siluo would think blindly when he was alone, and wanted to find something for him to do. His stupid younger brother, who has liked Shen Weixi for so many years, doesn't believe that he can come out in just a few months.

    This guy must be trying to force a smile.

    Glancing at Shen Zhuoli next to him, Zhai Siming suddenly wanted to test it out.

."By the way, Zhuo Li, I heard that Mr. Shen wanted to help you arrange a blind date, have you met a suitable one?

    Shen Zhuoli's face froze, and before he could speak, Zhai Siluo said with a smile, "Brother, you two are still good brothers, the fourth uncle has always had someone he likes, so you still need some kind of blind date. You are too late to eat this melon. "

    Zhai Siming looked at Shen Zhuoli in surprise.

    It seems that his stupid younger brother still doesn't know that Shen Zhuoli likes him...

    That's right, after all, they almost had an uncle-nephew relationship before, so it's really not suitable for a relationship.

    When he came out of the restaurant, he saw Zhai Siluo go to the bathroom and stopped Shen Zhuoli.

    He and Shen Zhuoli have known each other for several years. Sometimes he can't understand the thoughts of his friends, but he can still trust his character. If he really likes Xiao Luo, it's not impossible to be nice to him...

."Siming, just ask what you want to ask."

    Zhai Siming threw him a cigarette and lit one himself. He clutched the lighter, his voice slurred.

    "I see that you have been very close to Si Luo recently. I heard that you also played a supporting role in their crew?"

    "Well, as a brother, I should also take care of him."

    You fart, I am his real brother!

    Zhai Siming smiled reluctantly, and his heart sank, "Zhuoli, let me tell you the truth, I can't see your thoughts, my silly brother suffered too much in the last relationship, if you... seriously……"

    Shen Zhuoli smiled helplessly. He was not surprised at all when Zhai Siming pierced his mind, and he didn't want to hide it from him.

    "You may have been worried a little too early. Xiao Luo didn't even know I had this in mind, and I didn't dare to tell him."

.When Zhai Siming heard this, he was not happy, "I said, why do you have no self-confidence at all? You are a thousand miles better than that scumbag Shen Weixi. Can't see you? Unless he's blind!"

    "Who is blind?" Zhai Siluo heard the conversation between the two as soon as he left the bathroom.

    "I didn't say anything about you anyway." Zhai Siming threw a bunch of keys into his hand irritably, "Drive and go back to the villa in the southern suburbs."