Chapter 10

The week went by really fast. I was flipping pancakes and Rowan came behind me and pressed a kiss to my cheeks. "God thank you so much for making all of this mine." I let out an obnoxious giggle, and immediately  covered my mouth by pressing my hands to my lips. "Focus on the pancakes, Lia. Stop giggling." he says as he lets out a chuckle. Huh, if that was Quinn- Wait no, why would I think about him when we don't talk anymore. He doesn't deserve a thought or even a fragment of my mind.

I set the pancakes on the plates and decorate them with whipped cream, nutella, syrup, sprinkles, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries. "Wow, that's a lot of berries. Are you sure you're going to finish that?" he says. Asshole. "Are you sure, you know I would never let you eat something if you feel full just by looking at it?" I said sarcastically.

"I'm kidding, and yes I'm sure," he says. I feel a drift and rub my hands down my arms. "Are you cold?" Rowan asks, I nod my head at him as he shuts the windows. "Okay question for you, Rowan." I said to him, "What is it?"

"Maple Syrup or you know the Aunt Jemima syrup?"

"Ugh that's a hard one. There's some serious debate going on in my brain right now."

"Does it hurt?"

"Kind of. Okay I'm going to go with Maple."

"Oh god, I feared this day would come. Red flag right there. Aunt Jemima's is the ultimate best. Leave" I say while pushing at his chest gently. He grabs my wrists and kisses my fingers. "No I can't stay a mile radius away from you. I love you so much."

"Green Flag, check you love me. So, are you obsessed with me then?" I ask.

"Very much." he says seriously nodding. We both burst out laughing. As soon as we finished our breakfast we came up so we could pack, I mean it's a two day trip so it's not like we need much.

                                                                            ...

"Wait, you know what I just realized." I said to him while packing. "What?" he asks. "It's winter what the fuck did she mean by 'beach house'? I'm going to call her.".

"Okay put it on the speaker?"

"Oh-kay"

"Hey!" she says as she picks up the phone. "Hey, so I just wanted to ask, why did you say beach house when it's winter? Also I'm definitely not bringing a bikini or bathing suit because it is literally as I said winter."

"Oh shit, did I really say that? I meant cabin house. Like 'cabin in the woods'. Don't worry you won't get murdered, and bring a bathing suit because there is a hot tub."  she says.

"Oh okay. How the hell did you get a cabin house and a beach house mixed up?"

"Okay, I'm sorry my boyfriend's rich, and he has both. So blame him." she says.

I laugh and say "Okay, I will do that, now bye."

"Bye." as she says that I hang up the phone.

"Okay so what do I pack, the cyan blue bathing suit with flamingos and trees on it or the red bikini with white polka dots on it." I asked Rowan. He rubs his chin, staring off into the wall saying "None."

"What do you mean 'none'?" I ask tapping my feet on the floor. He pushes me back onto the bed. He grabs my wrists and keeps them over my head "Baby, Ajax is going to be there are you sure you wanna wear th-" not this shit again. "What the literal fuck is wrong with you? Are you fucked up or something? I can wear whatever I want and will wear whatever the hell I want." I say to him shaking my head.

His hand slowly wraps around my neck and squeezes it gently as he presses a kiss there. I let out a moan. "Baby no one is allowed to see you in this besides me this is all mine. Fine wear the bathing suit then." he whispers as his hand leaves my neck and squeezes my breast.

I push him off  "Fuck you." I yell at him. He clenches his jaw and backs up slowly until his back hits the wall. "Gladly" he says, his voice more raspy and deep due to the frustration between us. "Stop saying that, it's so fucking toxic. God you're such an asshole. If I didn't love you, I would leave you in a heartbeat!"

"Well it's a good thing, we both love each other then." he comes to me and gently grabs my chin making me look up at him. His gentle grip soon turns into a rough one and a whimper slips out of my mouth. "Go fucking twirl in that dress, just know that I'm not coming." he says

"Fuck.You."

"As I said before, gladly. I'll see you after you have fun being a-" he gets cut off by my phone ringing. The caller says 'Emily'.

"Hello?" I say picking up.

"Hey, we're outside. Are you ready?" she asks

"More than ready." I grit out and my teeth grind together so hard it hurts. I hang up the phone leaving Rowan with his thoughts. Maybe a weekend is all we need, a two-day break. 

I slam the car door when I enter the car. "Jeez, take it easy on my baby." Ajax says. Emily smacks his arm "I thought, I was your baby. Anyways, where's Rowan?" she asks.

"Being a little bitch. He didn't want me to wear an outfit of mine so he pulled a tantrum and is staying at home now."

All I get in response is an 'oh' and silence.

"Well maybe what you need is a brea-" Ajax gets cut off by Emily smacking his arm and saying "You don't just say that Ajax! That's being rude to their relationship. Very disrespectful, I think."

"Ouch" he mutters.

"It's fine, that is exactly what we are doing anyway. Hey, can you play 'I love you' by Billie Eilish?" I ask.

"I thought you didn't like her." Emily says as Ajax plays the song.

"No it's not that I don't like her, it's just that she's okay to me I guess. I do, however, love her music." I respond back, closing my eyes and laying my head on the other seat.

A/N: Do you guys like Billie Eilish? I haven't asked this but thoughts on Rowan? And why does she keep remembering Quinton? God why did I name him Ajax? ilysfm<3. Stay safe!