Chapter 22

"Fourth Uncle, there is a billiard room inside." Zhai Siluo walked around the third floor and discovered the new continent.

    "Would you like to go in and play?"

    "This must be Mr. Z's private billiards room. It shouldn't be good for us to rush in."

    "Don't worry, I said hello to the housekeeper, come here."

    Shen Zhuoli teeed off first. He held the stick, his posture was calm, his deep and beautiful black eyes were lowered, and he aimed at the No. 3 ball in the center and scored a hole in one.

    Zhai Siluo said hello.

    Shen Zhuoli wiped the pole and then went to play the tricky No. 5 ball from another angle, which was also a hole-in-one.

    "Fourth uncle, you can go to professional games with this skill."

    Probably Zhai Siluo's poisonous milk was too powerful, and then Shen Zhuoli's ball missed, brushing the No. 5 ball and hitting the edge of the billiards.

.Zhai Siluo couldn't wait to pick up the pole, ready to show off his skills.

    With Shen Zhuoli giving him the foundation, he played the No. 5 ball a lot. He held the pole with a slight force, watching the No. 5 ball get hit and slide into the hole swayingly, and the corners of his mouth twitched contentedly.

    But when it came to the next ball, he couldn't laugh anymore. There is a yellow ball between the cue ball and the target ball.

    No matter how he adjusted his posture, he felt that it was wrong, and when he was in distress, a heat suddenly came from his back.

    "Lower your body, lower your elbows, use your wrists lightly, and lift up."

    Shen Zhuoli didn't know when he walked behind him and said softly.

    The warm breath sprayed on the side of his neck, and Zhai Siluo felt a little itchy inexplicably. .He didn't look back and didn't know that Shen Zhuoli was almost hugging him now, but just obeyed his instructions, lowered his body, lowered his elbows, and exerted light force on his wrists.

    He watched as the cue ball jumped over the obstacle perfectly and hit the red ball diagonally opposite. With a bang, the red ball went in.

    "Damn it, I really got in!"

    Zhai Siluo's eyes were full of smiles. He turned to look at Shen Zhuoli, only to find that the two were very close, and the man's long and thick eyelashes could be clearly seen.

    Zhai Siluo took a step back subconsciously and knocked his back against the edge of the pool table.

    "I'm a little thirsty, let's go out and drink some water first." Zhai Siluo's ears turned slightly red, and he walked out of the billiards room pretending to be calm.

    Shen Zhuoli laughed lightly as he looked at his fleeing back.

    The next day, Zhai Siluo went to the studio to take a promotional photo for the new film with two big dark circles under his eyes.

.Li Le looked at the makeup artist to replenish his powder, and wondered, "Didn't I give you a vacation, why didn't you take a good rest? Or what about Shen Weixi?"

    "It has nothing to do with him."

    Li Le raised his eyebrows curiously, and his expression suddenly became very gossip.

    "What? There's a new situation? You can, the old won't go, and the new won't come."

    Zhai Siluo cut his voice, "It's not me, I... have a friend, he has an elder or a big brother, so he treats him very well, asks questions and takes care of him..."