Shot 6

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan emotional and funny scenes at last Swara kidnapped Sanskar with help of Sujata.

Sanskar open eyes and blink several times to get a clear view, his eyes become widened seeing himself in a different place.

He try to recognize the place.

Sanskar : this place is looking like my farm house, but I was in my room then how I landed here?

your princess brought you here,  my prince!

He instantly recognized the voice and looks at Swara who is wearing red saree holding tea in her hand. He become surprised seeing her like this above all she called him PRINCE after long. The mere words creates sensation in his heart, the word which is life for him. He looks at her admiringly yet emotionally.

Swara: welcome in our love land my prince. ( smiling at him).

Sanskar come in sense listening her.

Sanskar : How I landed here? I was in my room.( recalled how she put handkerchief on his mouth and he fall unconscious after that)one second, don't tell me you kidnapped me?

Swara : absolutely!! I kidnapped you. ( smiling).

Sanskar : have you gone mad? ( angrily).

Swara : Yes, mad in love with you.  ( intensely)

Sanskar : ( gasped by her answer but composed himself) it's not call madness of love, its actual madness. How you can do this? Do you know it's a crime.

Swara : then what I would do?you only forced me to took this step! You were not giving me chance to manofy you, I admitted I did very wrong but don't you think I deserve a chance to fix everything? ( emotionally).

Her tears make his heart pinch.

Swara : please Sanskar give me one chance, I can't live without you.

Sanskar : you can't live without me but you can hurts me , you can mistrust me, you can think me a cheater, you can accuse me. Great! (mockingly remembering everything).

Tears formed in Swara 's eyes hearing him.

Sanskar : you will not get anything by doing this kidnapping and all Swara because I will not forgive. I can't forget those bitter words which you used for accusing my love.....  ( stop in mid) accusing my character. I can't forgive you.

Swara ; that's why I brought you here so I able to heal your wounded heart so I able to fix everything in us so you able to forgive myself.

Sanskar : by kidnapping? ( she nod yes) shut up!! You think by kidnapping you will get my forgiveness,  no you will get jail for it and I will put case on you for this.

Swara : acha!!okay! Put case! But for that you have to go out from here and you can't escape from here. ( folding her hands around her chest).

Sanskar : what do you mean by this? You are threatening me? You even know with whom you are talking, I am SM! And no one can stop me, I am going from here, if you have guts then try to stop me. ( in challenging tone).

Swara : I will not try to stop you, you will yourself come. ( confusing him) If you wanna see then go and try to escape?

Sanskar looks at her suspiciously get up from bed go toward door open it
and go out from there.

He come downstairs about to open the exit door but unable. He become shocked seeing its locked.

Swara : ( also coming behind him) what happens? Why you are standing? Go!!!