Chapter 25

Hearing Shen Zhuoli's words, Zhai Siluo's whole body seemed to be struck by lightning, and his mind went blank in an instant.

    He looked at the group photo carefully, and found that although the facial features of the boy in the photo were very similar to Shen Weixi's when he was young, the expressions between his eyebrows and eyes were still somewhat different. Shen Weixi's facial features were even more unruly, while the boy's eyebrows were always introverted and calm, with a touch of sadness.

    He suddenly remembered that he didn't remember what Shen Zhuoli looked like when he was a child, he only remembered that he was a rather delicate and beautiful teenager, the kind of beauty that would be praised by passing aunties and uncles on the road. However, at this moment, the boy's face in the photo frame finally completely overlapped with his memory.

    No wonder he felt a startling familiarity when he first saw Shen Weixi, as if he had seen this face somewhere a long time ago. Only now did he realize that he was subconsciously looking for Shen Zhuoli's shadow in Shen Weixi. .For so many years, what he has been searching for is just a substitute.

    What a sarcastic black humor.

    "Xiao Luo, what's the matter with you? Is there any problem?" Shen Zhuoli looked at him puzzled.

    Zhai Siluo slowly put the photo frame back in the middle of the bookcase, he looked around in a daze, and suddenly saw two clear bloodstains on Shen Zhuoli's hand.

    "Your hand is bleeding. Did Xiao Jiu grab it?"

    "It's okay. The kittens have all been vaccinated." These stray cats who often come to his yard for a stroll are regularly taken to the veterinary hospital for examination, and all the vaccines are complete.

    However, Zhai Siluo didn't think it was a trivial matter. It would be a pity to leave a scar on Shen Zhuoli's beautiful hand.

    He found the medical kit, took out iodine and cotton swabs, and gave Shen Zhuoli medicine.

    Shen Zhuoli couldn't fathom his sudden change.

."I see that Xiaojiu was making trouble here just now, did he not catch you?"

    "No." Zhai Siluo seemed to be absent-minded, wiped the medicine, and the cotton swab poked somewhere else.

    "Xiao Luo, didn't you have a good rest?" Shen Zhuoli knew that Zhai Siluo had made a lot of announcements in the past two days, so he must be very busy.

    Zhai Siluo looked up at him, then lowered his eyes quickly, and said vaguely, "It seems to be a little bit, and I will be going to shoot a magazine cover tomorrow, as well as an interview..."

    He started to feel sleepy as he talked about the schedule after that.

    Shen Zhuoli smiled, raised his hand and rubbed the broken hair behind his ear.

    "Then go back to rest early, and invite me to dinner another day."

    "Ok."

    Back home, Zhai Siluo sat on the bay window, staring at the lake outside the window in a daze.

.The feathery touch of the man's hand brushing his cheek still seemed to linger on his face.

    Brother Zhuoli is really a very gentle person...

    Why did he get sick when he was a child? If he hadn't gotten sick, he wouldn't have forgotten him, and if he hadn't forgotten him, he wouldn't have fallen in love with Shen Weixi...

    Since being reborn for so long, this is the first time that Zhai Siluo feels as if his heart is being torn apart.

    The next day, he pushed all the announcements for the past two days and took the high-speed train back to the small county where he once lived.