Chapter 26

Feeling the man's approach, Zhai Siluo's whole body stiffened when he met those particularly deep black eyes. His Adam's apple slid twice with difficulty, and said with an uncomfortable expression, "I just... treat you as a brother and want to take care of you."

    "Really?" Shen Zhuoli hooked his lips lightly, and suddenly leaned over, Zhai Siluo shuddered, thinking that Shen Zhuoli was going to kiss him, but the man just gently touched the top of his head and fell asleep again A stray strand of hair was pressed straight.

    "Xiao Luo, I'm very happy that you can treat me as a brother." He knew that he couldn't be in a hurry. Today's youth are like snails cautiously poking their tentacles out of their hard and bulky shells. He has to be more patient and not frighten them. to him.

    Zhai Siluo's cheeks were slightly red, and after thinking for a while, he added, "You are different from Zhai Siming." After saying this, he didn't dare to look at Shen Zhuoli's expression, and hurriedly lay down.

.The smile in Shen Zhuoli's eyes deepened, and just as he was about to ask him if he wanted something to eat, there was a sudden knock on the door outside the ward.

    "Mr. Zhuo." The secretary stood at the door holding the file bag, hesitating to say anything.

    Shen Zhuoli booed him, quietly closed the door of the ward, and followed him to the corridor.

    "Mr. Zhuo, the evidence related to the case has been sorted out and can be handed over to the media when the time is up."

    Shen Zhuoli took the information bag and took out a few pieces of paper to look at.

    "What happened to Shen Jianye?"

    "He made a lot of profit from his early investment, and now he trusts those people more and more. He even started to play tricks on Shen's accounts, trying to embezzle public funds to invest."

    "Then let him move. When Shen's finances become a bad debt, I'll see how he will end." Shen Zhuoli's tone was cold.

    Zhai Siluo didn't wake up until evening. .He rubbed his eyes and couldn't tell whether it was day or night until the lights in the ward suddenly turned on and Li Le's big face appeared in front of him.

    "wake up?"

    "When did you come?" Zhai Siluo couldn't help looking around. Could it be that Shen Zhuoli has already left?

    "Don't look at it, it was your fourth uncle who told me that you were sick and asked me to come and take care of you. He seems to have something to deal with and has just left."

    Zhai Siluo suddenly didn't want to get up, and lay back in the quilt with a sad expression.

    "What's the matter, it's like losing your soul if you don't see your fourth uncle?"

    "That's not my fourth uncle. We are not related by blood. Don't shout like that in the future."

    Li Le said "yo" with a mocking expression, "You can't be called fourth uncle, only brother Zhuoli, right?"

.Zhai Siluo got goosebumps all over his body because of his expression.

    "Go away! Don't be so numb!"

    "Okay, I'm not going to be rude to you. I have a new announcement here. It's a workplace variety show, you know Pineapple TV? The satellite TV that has produced a lot of variety shows is what they did, and now they are inviting guests. , you're on the first shortlist."

    "Oh, is that the Pineapple TV that is famous for its variety shows with various twists and turns?"

    "That's right, the audiences don't watch these episodes now. You won't be able to record a few episodes of the hot-blooded boy. After that, the movie you starred in will be released again. You can't leave the gap in between, and you must maintain the popularity."