Come back

When tywin woke he went to kat's tent.

'Kat?' he questioned looking around. She wasn't there though. He asked around as he moved back to his base of operations, maybe she was already there... but no one had seen her leave and she wasn't waiting for him.

'you think she made a run for it?' commander Grant asked.

Tywin didn't dignify his stupid question with an answer. After she bared her heart to him about her mother, she wouldn't just leave. They were building something together. They were friends, tywin was waiting for the right moment to ask her to be more. To be his. But now she was gone. He would never see her again. He should have kept a damn guard on her. he told her that he trusted her and that if something was wrong she could come to him and she removed her guard. She showed that she could protect herself against the soldiers and that she didn't need a guard to protect her. but he should have kept a guard on her to make sure she stayed put. That she didn't leave.

She wasn't a prisoner but she wasn't allowed to leave either. It was unspoken and she had followed his commands. She had been relearning to be a lady and she was talking proper and she even stopped with the dark black eyes and nails. Although the black eye makeup, something lots of pirates wore apparently was rather attractive. he had to admit.

He moved back to her tent and sat in her bed. it still smelled like her. then anger took over him. He flipped the bed and started throwing the cups and the pitchers of wine, flipping tables and tearing at tapestries. A guard came in to witness the scene unfold. Tywin didn't notice and threw a chair, it broke on impact.

'My lord?' he questioned.

'OUT!" tywin was in no mood. He sat down on the floor, head in his hands. 'Katerina.' He muttered. 'come back.'