Gideon Hook

Many years ago

Gideon hook. The first man trouble had ever loved.

Tortuga. Back again and trouble was 16. She was just made jacks second in command after 8 years of being on the black pearl. She felt alive and free, she felt like the world was her oyster.

'To Trouble!' jack declared. 'the best damn second in command ive ever had!'

'Hey!" gibbs said insulted. But he knew how wonderful trouble was. She learned quick and she was brilliant and fierce and deadly. She was a force to be reckoned with. She wasn't distracted by men, like the rest of the crew was with women and she was focused on the task, focused like a hawk, searching for prey. But then Gideon Hook came and troubles focus shifted.

'Sparrow!' Hook said taking a seat at their table and troubles eyes went wide. She looked over the man, thick black hair, deep green eyes and they were looking at her. He smiled over at her. marty poked her in the ribs when he noticed her staring.

'Hook!" jack said happily. 'what brings you to tortuga?'

'I'm here to stir up a bit of trouble.' He said looking over at the girl sat at there table. 'whos this?' he asked and trouble couldn't speak. He was quite possibly the most handsome man she had ever seen. He was young and tall and fit, he wore a long black coat that went down to the ground. A black earring in one ear and a silver necklace draping down his chest.

'this is trouble!' Gibbs chimed in when he noticed trouble was speechless. The scruff of his face and a light mustache that moved when he spoke, trouble didn't ever believe in love at first sight before but seeing this man changed her mind on that. jack elbowed her in the ribs on the other side.

'Yes, me I'm trouble.' She shot out a hand, then realized his hook, a hook for a hand, she switched hands still smiling.

'hello Trouble.' He said shaking her hand and she wanted to melt when he touched her.

'trouble is me second in command.' Jack informed hook.

'that so?' he looked the girl over. His eyes wandering. She was glad she brushed her hair and put her nicer shirt on today. Black off the shoulder top that showed her collar bone. Hooks eyes traveled the neckline.

'she is the best,' jack declared. 'well after me. of course.'

'of course,' marty and trouble repeated grinning.

'you should tell hook about troubles encounter with those bloody mermaids!' Mullroy declared setting down another round for all of them.

'mermaids? And you are still alive to tell the tale?' hook asked, she looked like a pirate but she was young and thin, surely she couldn't take on a mermaid...

'that's how trouble got her nickname!' marty added. 'she took on a whole herd of those fuckers!'

'really?'

'what can I say... I'm a badass.' Trouble said finding her voice.

'you should tell her how you lost your hand Hook.' Jack said holding up hooks hooked hand.

'its not a badass story.' He began.

'I love a good story. Badass or not.' Trouble told him downing her cup. He smiled this girl was trouble.

'it was a croc. A stupid fucking child had been tormenting me and my men... fucking lost boys.'

'Lost boys?' trouble asked looking to jack.

'children that cause all the worst kind of trouble for pirates, be glad we never visit Neverland love.' Jack told her.

'I got into a pickle and a crocodile bite me hand clean off. It was peter and his lost boys. They did it, they provoked me and the croc and I still cant kill that little prick!' hook snapped slamming down his cup.