Chapter 31

After waiting for Shen Zhuoli's reply for a long time, Zhai Siluo had no choice but to put down the phone. He's joking, can't the man see it?

    Or is it that Shen Zhuoli is jealous?

    Thinking of this possibility, Zhai Siluo felt a little sweetness in his heart.

    The personnel announced that the big boss was invited to dinner, and after all the employees got off work early, the whole cubicle was boiling. Zhai Siluo was also infected by the cheerful atmosphere, and there was a smile on his face.

    He actually has no appetite and just wants to go back to sleep. Just as he was about to sneak back into the dormitory when no one else was paying attention, his phone suddenly vibrated.

    Shen Zhuoli: Obediently go to dinner, don't think about leaving early.

    How did Shen Zhuoli know that he wanted to slip away? Is there a surveillance camera on his head?

    Zhai Siluo had no choice but to go to Tea Saint with his colleagues. He had no interest in such lively occasions, and went to the landscape corridor to see the scenery. .Unexpectedly, as soon as he stepped onto the glass bridge, he saw Shen Weixi walking over with two assistants.

    Unlucky enough. Zhai Siluo turned around and left, Shen Weixi saw him with a happy face, hurriedly waved his assistant away, and chased after him.

    "Si Luo, it's a coincidence that I ran into you here."

    Shen Weixi recently - when he is free, he is watching the exciting workplace. He can't see the real Zhai Siluo, so he can only watch his variety shows for comfort. He also saved all his single cuts on the Internet. The photos of Zhai Siluo lying on the table sleeping in the morning were even made by him as a screensaver, and he never got tired of seeing them.

    Why didn't he realize before that this person was so confused and cute when he slept, even if he was lazy, he had an indescribable charm.

    "Is your company having dinner here?"

    Zhai Siluo gave a cold "um" and turned to leave, but was blocked by Shen Weixi again.

."Siluo, we've been together, you don't see me as if you saw a ghost, right? Or, you can't forget me in your heart, so you dare not see me?"

    After a few days of not seeing him, Shen Weixi's face seemed to have thickened a lot. Zhai Siluo laughed sarcastically, turned his head and looked directly at him with sharp eyes.

    "Don't be self-motivated here, I have nothing to dare to see you. Tell me if you have something to say, I have to go back for dinner."

    Seeing his softened attitude, Shen Weixi unconsciously smiled.

    "Siluo, tomorrow will be the ribbon-cutting ceremony of the business district project co-operated by Shen's and ZW. After the ceremony, I will officially become the CEO of Shen's. Grandpa will hand over all the power to me. You will also come to the ribbon-cutting ceremony at that time. OK?"

    Zhai Siluo looked at him in confusion, "What does it have to do with me as you become CEO?"

.Shen Weixi looked at his indifferent eyes, a little hurt in his heart, but still forced a smile and said, "Because I hope you can accompany me on this important day. Remember when I first joined the company as an intern, others didn't know my identity. , made me stumble and bully me, it was you who comforted me and told me not to lose heart, I can have today because of-”

    "Stop." Zhai Siluo interrupted him impatiently, Ying Ting's eyebrows wrinkled, "Don't miss the past years, it's already in the past tense. Now I'm just a passerby with you, and I'm not interested in your important day. to witness."