Chapter 34

After eating dumplings, Zhai Siluo suddenly remembered that he hadn't told his brother about Zhai Peng, and while Shen Zhuoli was cleaning the dishes in the kitchen, he secretly dragged Zhai Siming to the terrace on the second floor.

    Seeing the text messages sent by Ye Zhi on his mobile phone, Zhai Siming's face changed from shock to disbelief, and finally became extremely gloomy.

    "These are all his side words. I don't believe Dad would be such a person." Zhai Siming frowned tightly. At least in his impression, although Zhai Peng is not very competent, but when his mother was alive, Zhai Peng never had any lace scandals, nor did he mess with flowers. He didn't want to believe that his biological father still had such a dirty side.

    "It's been a long time if it's true or false. Anyway, I won't go back to Zhai's house for a while. Go and ask yourself, if someday Ye Zhi was stimulated, what kind of stimulation would it take? These things are shaken out, and our family will be disturbed again."

.Zhai Siming was smoking a cigarette, looking at the trees outside the window, his eyebrows knit together, "Okay, I'll go check it out. If the old man really did these things...I'll..." He wanted to say and cut off the father-son relationship with him. , can be choked in the throat, how can not say.

    Zhai Siluo knew that in Zhai Siming's mind, Zhai Peng's weight was different. As the eldest son, Zhai Siming has been placed with the greatest expectations by Zhai Peng since he was a child, and he has also received many favors from Zhai Peng in the process of his growth. For these unbearable old things, he is naturally even more difficult to accept.

    "Let's wait until it's confirmed. I've always felt that my mother might have known something vaguely, or else she wouldn't have gotten sicker suddenly after Ye Zhi moved into the house."

    Zhai Siming nodded, frowned and looked out the window, suddenly thought of something, and glanced at Zhai Siluo.

    "You and Zhuoli... what's going on now?"

."What do you think?" Zhai Siluo asked him back.

    Zhai Siming laughed helplessly, "To be honest, after knowing that he is Mr. Z, I am relieved. If he is still the unpopular and oppressed illegitimate son of the Shen family, and you are with him, I will have many concerns instead. Well now, since he is the owner of ZW, and now he is the largest shareholder of the Shen family, if the two of you are together, I have nothing to worry about."

    "When have I been with him?" Zhai Siluo subconsciously retorted.

    "I mean if, there will be such a day." Zhai Siming's black eyes were a little narrow, "I think you were very careful when you defended him just now? Now you pretend to be unfamiliar again?"

    Zhai Siluo's Ergen was a little hot, and he said uncomfortably, "I'm helping out, not my relatives. Let's stop this topic and don't talk about it."

.That night, Entertainment News reported that Shen Zhengde was seriously ill and was hospitalized.

    When Zhai Siluo was about to fall asleep, he suddenly received a call from Shen Weixi.

    Although he blackmailed Shen Weixi many times, the man still persevered to call him by changing the number. Later, Zhai Siluo didn't bother to take care of it, and took it according to his mood.

    He had nothing to do with the old man Shen, and when he was in the Shen family, the old man also protected him, and he was reasonable, so it was impossible for him to completely ignore this matter. Seeing Shen Weixi's call now, he hesitated for a few seconds before picking up the call.