Chapter 37

"I don't think so."

    Zhai Siluo lowered his body and got out from under the man's armpit, the corners of his mouth could not help but secretly raise.

    A hint of helplessness flashed in Shen Zhuoli's eyes, and he suddenly gasped.

    "Hey, you just bumped into me." The tone was a little complaining.

    Zhai Siluo remembered that his elbow seemed to have inadvertently brushed the man's lower abdomen, and he felt nervous and guilty when he thought that his wound had just been operated on.

    "I didn't mean it, are you okay, does it hurt?"

    Shen Zhuoli pressed his right lower abdomen with his hand, Qing Jun's brows were wrinkled, and his expression was a little painful.

    "It is estimated that the stitched thread is cracked again, which is very painful. Xiao Luo, your heart is really cruel."

    "I really didn't mean it, sorry!" .Zhai Siluo was in a hurry, he opened the door and let him sit down on the sofa, and he took out his mobile phone in a panic to make a call.

    "Would you like me to call a doctor for you, or call an ambulance?"

    Shen Zhuoli looked at his frightened appearance, the corners of his mouth twitched unconsciously, the play was enough, he sat down on the sofa relaxedly.

    "Just kidding, my wound is fine, come and sit."

    Zhai Siluo's phone number has not been dialed out yet, when he heard his words, he hesitantly turned his head and glanced at him. Seeing the man's sly eyes, he immediately realized that he had been tricked again.

    "Shen Zhuoli, are you finished?! Go back to your own house, don't sit at my house!" He called out the man's name angrily.

    Shen Zhuoli spread his hands and looked distressed, "I'm sorry, I forgot my keys after going out just now. I can't go home now that I'm home."

."You lied again, so I don't believe your nonsense."

    Zhai Siluo gritted his teeth and walked over viciously.

    Shen Zhuoli shrugged, "If you don't believe me, you can come and search, you can search as you like, and if you find it, I will lose."

    "This is what you said. If I find the key, you won't want to come to my house in the future."

    Zhai Siluo believed that the man was lying to him, he knelt on the sofa beside him, reached out and touched Shen Zhuoli's shirt pocket, there was nothing but a square scarf in it. Touch the pockets on the sides of his trousers.

    There was nothing in the left pocket, he didn't quite believe it, and went to touch the right trouser pocket again, it was still empty, and then he realized that Shen Zhuoli really didn't lie to him.

    "How? Believe it now, I really don't have the key."

.When Zhai Siluo heard his words, he looked up, only to realize that he was actually sitting astride the man. The man who was close at hand had a smile on his face, a playful look on his face, and looked at him intently.

    Zhai Siluo's face turned red involuntarily. The two were so close that they could feel each other's breath, and the breath was moist and entwined. His heart beat out of rhythm for a while, and he quickly propped up his body, trying to move away from Shen Zhuoli's legs.

    It's just that before he moved, there was an extra hand on his shoulder, and the man gently and unquestionably pressed him back.

    "What are you running, isn't this posture good?"