[35]

You woke up in a dark dimmed room, filled with black fog everywhere. “Where am I?” you tried to stand up you felt your whole body shiver, The atmosphere was spooky you assumed it was a domain. “Heh, so you're the Yashiro Commissioner's wife?” hearing a man spoke you looked out for the owner of the voice but you didn't saw him anywhere.

“Eyes here.” He said you looked to the right but you saw no one.

“Here.” To the left, there was none.

“Don't play funny games with me this isn't funny.” The mysterious man came out of the dark but you weren't able to see his face clearly since he had a big hat that almost covered his face. “Oho? Didn't know the Yashiro Commissioner liked feisty ones.” You saw a man, with indigo colored hair looking at you with his deep blue hue colored eyes.

Who is this man and why does he resembled Ei?

“Who are you? What do you want from me?” You asked feeling a little creeped out from the scene. He got closer to you, his hat rings as he walked towards you with a sly smirk. “I was told to take over your life. How about I do it now?” He said. Your eyes widened as you tried to summon your catalyst but you didn't have it with you. “You're weak.” He spat.

The fog was starting to thicken, You suddenly had a hard time breathing. “What's your name?! Who are you?!”  You managed to say between your shouts you slumped to the ground catching your breath, he was unfazed and unbothered. It looks like he was immune to the fogs around. “Do you know the Raiden Shogun?” Your brows furrowed.

He had a teasing smile, cheeks on his palm as he watched you suffer breathing. You couldn't answer him due to the situation which only made him laugh, This guy is a psycho. “I'll take that as a yes.” He grabs your chin. “If you managed to get out of this, tell her a man named kunikuzushi visited you.”

“No!” You fluttered your eyes open to see a worried Ayato, Ningguang, and Lumine. You looked around you were on your couple's bedroom in the Kamisato Estate. “Y/N dear what happened?!” Ayato asked in panic, he hugged you tightly. “L-Lumine what happened?”

“Are you alright, Y/N?” Ningguang asked you. You nod but you were confused. Weren't you in a domain just now with someone who calls himself Kunikuzushi? “Lumine said you collapsed on the Ritou's Plaza when i heard the news I stopped whatever I was doing and rushed here.” Ayato said you looked at him, deciding to embrace him even tighter. Was that a nightmare just now?  But the surroundings were too real to be a dream just now you even felt that you can't breathe. “Ayato, where is Yuki?!” You asked.

Ayato was taken back, he saw how anxious you were which made him hug you even more. “Do not worry, Y/N he is with Thoma and Ayaka they decided to take them to the Narukami Shrine. Yuki and Qiqi were very worried about you, Yuki didn't stop crying until I was here.” somehow you felt relieved.

“Ayato.”

“Yes?”

“I need to see the shogun.” You said, Ningguang was staring at you. She felt how uneasy you were the moment you woke up.

_

Yuki together with Qiqi and Klee is in the Grand Narukami Shrine, The three of them were playing in the Shrines entrance as they were approached by a shrine maiden. “Hello kids would you like some snacks?” The children nod a no which made the shrine maiden smile irritated.

Ayaka and Thoma is talking to the other Shrine Maidens regarding with some matters, Albedo is talking to Guuji Yae about the finished portraits thus Klee is present. “We don't want it.” The shrine maiden then tried to reach for Yuki's hand but Qiqi got in her way, her pink dull eyes stared at the shrine maiden. “Yuki said he doesn't want it.” She repeated.

“Hey forcing someone is bad!” Klee interfered, The shrine maiden gritted her teeth as she transform into a Cicin Mage. Which made Yuki scared that the three of them ran down from the shrine, The cicin mage following them. The three of them were running hands out.

“Huh—? Where is Yuki and Qiqi?” Thoma asked.

Yuki was screaming followed by a worried klee and a emotionless Qiqi soon they reached the bottom of the narukami shrine. Qiqi and Klee both protected Yuki. “Don't be scared Yuki! I'll protect you with my bombs!” Klee said holding up a peace sign with a sheepish grin. Yuki nodded nervously seeing the Cicin Mage stand infront of them made Yuki want to cry.

“Jumpy Dumpy!” Klee summoned a her so called Jumpy Dumpy which exploded scattering a few ticking bombs on the ground which all exploded in seconds. The Cicin Mage screamed but then a little Ninja came rolling down at the shrine which made her bump on the Cicin Mage. “Huh—?” Noticing the enemy the little ninja summoned her claymore as she spins it around.

Qiqi used her ghost to surround her and Yuki to prevent Yuki from getting hurt. “BLAZING DELIGHT!” Klee took the little Ninja's hand and Qiqi's who were holding Yuki's as they ran away from the Cicin Mage. When they were now out of sight they catched their breathes. “Is that woman bad? Why did she want to hurt us we were just playing..” Yuki said with a tone of dismay.

“She's a bad one! I hope my lord barbatos punishes her!”

“I hope Lord Rex Lapis and The Electro Archon punishes the bad guys forever..” Yuki said praying, the three children prayed to their archons which the little ninja sighed, she was only trying to escape from another shrine maiden who is forcing her to eat carrots. And happened to stumbled upon an on going fight before she could slip away the pyro user called her out. “Hey what's your name!?”

“Sayu.” Klee then draws closer to her. “Sayu can we become friends!!?” Klee asked, the other two was also anticipating for it. Sayu was about to say no when she remembered. “This is my boss’ son, If I am able to be friends with him that means I can take many naps as I want!” Is what she thought.

“Okay..” Yuki and Klee clapped both of their hands. The four of them decided to come back to the shrine they noticed the cicin mage wasn't there anymore. When they came back they were greeted by a worried Ayaka, Thoma, Albedo and a Angry Shrine Maiden.

“Oh archons! Yuki you're here!” Ayaka said hugging her nephew. She checked everything to see if Yuki was hurt or not. Thoma examined Qiqi there wasn't any injury but the two noticed they were sweating so much. “Were you playing hide in seek?” Qiqi was about to say something when Yuki covered her mouth. “Yes!” Yuki said.

He didn't want to make his Aunt Ayaka worry. Or his uncle thoma worry. He wanted to protect Qiqi and Klee but he ended up getting protected by the two girls, It felt unfair because he was the boy he wanted to become strong and protect his love ones.

__

You and Ayato were tucking Yuki and Qiqi to bed, Qiqi refused to get away from Yuki afraid of the bad woman coning back for Yuki so she insisted on sleeping on the same room as Yuki but not in the same bed. Ayato made the servants quickly arrange another bed for Qiqi.

“Yuki? What's wrong with you?” You asked the little boy who was pouting the whole time when they came back home. “You can tell mama.” Ayato came to your side as Qiqi also climbed to his bed. “Nothing..” You and Ayato looked at each other.

“Fine, you can tell your papa about it me and qiqi will sleep now.” You said, carrying a sleepy Qiqi, “Goodnight Yuki.” You kissed his cheek as you also kissed Ayato's.

You had decided to meet up with the shogun tomorrow.

“Papa i want to protect my friends but i cant do it.. they always protect me instead..” Ayato smiled stroking his son's hair. “Why don't you join me for training soon?” Yuki's eyes sparkled.

“Really?! Okay I will papa!” He said hugging Ayato to sleep.

[ what do y'all think what vision suits yuki the most? ]