Wattpad

There are more girls on wattpad than dudes. Guys and girls have alot of secret things they are trying to say.

"Do you rp" which means.."Do you WANT to rp"

"Are you single" which means.. "I want to date someone or YOU"

"K" which means "Dude What The Fuck or I Am Pissed At You Right Now

These are the main ones...check back some other timd and there will be more on here...OH and I asked or did some of these to my followers which were all girls. Most girls stopped chatting with me when I asked to rp OR just acted really rude. I made my friend IanKindrik ask girls if they were single and to Rp but he got a better review because girls ge talks to are more open to that shit. And last the girls I kept saying "K" to...were pissed.

I talk to alot of girls so if you read this and I asked or did one or all of the thing above and didn't tell you what was going on..I am really sorry and i was just testing you. Ian probably had a better review cause after he got a girls answer he told her what was going on but I just wanted to see what would happen but whatever...I love giving my friends tasks and shit.

If you want to be part or help me on any update and be included in my next or coming up update then P.M. me please and I will answer as soon as I possibly can!