3. Chapter 12

Andrea's p.o.v

"Wanda, are you sure you're okay with me going? Like I can stay, we can spend more time together-" I got cut off by the now light auburn haired girl. Her chuckles made me look at her softly, I just wanted her to be okay.

"I promise it's okay sestra, go and meet Natasha's family, I know you're only doing this because you're nervous," she smiled softly, her American accent slowly coming along. "But I'm supposed to keep you safe and-" she once again cut me off. "Sam and Steve will keep me safe. You'll only be gone for one week. And you can't hide from your fiancé's parents forever," she laughed, slapping my arm.

"Fine. But call me once a day and send me a text several times a day. Checking in remember. I don't want to have to break you out of prison," I tilted my head at her, expecting her to assure me. I really felt like an older sister, it was a role I've come to love.

"I promise I will. I think Steve and I are going to be working out another hydra base anyways, ready for when you guys get back. How does Croatia sound for our next destination?" She quizzed. "Do you know anything about the base?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Not really. I know it is small. I think it's only there for a place to lay low," she confessed. I nodded my head at her words and then pulled her in for a hug. "Let me know what you found out. I love you," I kissed the side of her head lightly and she hummed. "Good luck. Let me know if Natasha's family kick your ass," she giggled and I rolled my eyes, picking up my duffle bag and leaving the hotel room.

As I walked outside Nat rushed up to my side taking the bag off of me. "Okay the jet's all packed up are you ready?" She asked me, seemingly nervous herself. I hummed and looked over at the emerald eyed woman.

"I know I have a reason to be nervous, want to explain why you are too? Scared they won't like me?" I teased, nudging her shoulder as we boarded the jet. Nat shook her head, placing my bag on a seat before shutting the doors.

"No I'm scared they might scare you off," she confessed, biting her lip slightly at the thought. "Hey," I called out, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her into me. "I'm in this for the long haul. Nothings gonna scare me now. They could hate me and I would still try with everything in me to get them to like me because you're who I want. The love of my life," I grinned, making a smile appear on her lips.

I sat down in the co-pilot seat as Nat automatically sat in the pilot seat setting everything up. "Netherlands here we come," I mumbled, enjoying watching Nat as she got us in the air.

"How's Wanda's training coming along?" I questioned, leaning back in my seat as we got into auto pilot height. "It's going great. She's really responding well to everything I'm telling her. But I do get the feeling she's hiding something," Nat explained, and I furrowed my eyebrows in worry instinctively.

"No no, it's nothing to worry about. I just get the feeling that maybe she's met someone," Nat shrugged it off but this only caused me to worry more. "Who could she have met?! We don't stay in a place longer than a month. Oh god what if it's a US government official. It could get us all arrested-" I worried but Nat gave me a look that instantly calmed me down.

"I think vision has been sneaking out with Wanda sometimes," she told me in assurance, but I didn't feel assured. "Vision? The toaster?" I quizzed, confusion written all over my face making the blonde laugh. I knew there was something there but I figured it was fleeting and probably wouldn't happen while we were on the run.

"I was pretty sure they had a thing going before, but then I saw Wanda talking to someone who looked human but spoke exactly like vision. But relax, you can talk to her when we get back, I'm sure she'll explain everything," Nat squeezed my forearm lightly and I nodded in agreement. I'm gonna have to have a big sister talk with Vision.