Where we went..?

2:19 PM

We've returned to the Smash Mansion...after an entire day.

Where did we go, you ask? We went to a campsite. Now the lanterns and sleeping bags make sense.

It was actually pretty fun, but the ride to and from was horrible. Like actually, I would rather get murdered by a yandere Y/N than go through that again.

So, apparently, Lucas and Ness were having a competition to see who could produce the brightest flame.

Then, Bowser Jr. joined in, and...

Long story short, that set us back for a while, and a lot of us lost some possessions in the rampaging fire.

We decided then to have a pit-stop, use the bathroom, eat something, you know. We were pretty much in the middle of nowhere, and we had no mode of transportation.

We were pretty sure we would be stuck there for a while, until Captain Falcon had a brainwave and called his Blue Falcon, telling Master Hand that he would go and find help.

So we waited...and waited...and waited...the sun was burning angrily down at us.

Then, just as we were pretty much about to reach third-degree burns, Captain Falcon arrived, with a bus driving behind him.

We were all so happy, we clambered onto the bus...

...But the bus was full of yodelers...

So now we were all hitch-hikers that got picked up by a group of yodelers, and taken to our destination, since they were also going camping...

But all in all, it was a decent trip. Although everyone was suffering from sunburns. We made friends with the yodelers, and the camping trip was great, getting a breath of the wild was really good for us all. It was filled with singing and laughter and smores..and ointment.

~Zelda