Chapter 92: On whose orders?

boom!

Su Chen returned to the store and threw the two figures on the ground. Ono Jinsan, who was watching, was stunned!

Nani!

So fast!

just failed?

Unexpectedly, even Jin Yi and Jin Er have never beaten this kid!

He also counted on them to rescue himself, and never thought that Su Chen would destroy the entire team by himself.

At this moment, Ono Jinsan's pupils trembled violently, looking at Su Chen, as if looking at an unfathomable Dragon Kingdom master.

To know the names of the three people in the entire Kou Kingdom, they can be regarded as first-class!

Even the same first-class masters must avoid their edge in the face of the offensive of the three people!

Before entering the Dragon Kingdom, they had already investigated all the experts in the Inhuman Realm, and had a general understanding of the basic information and scope of activities. In a small county like this, there were no traces of the activities of those first-class experts. , so the trio is relatively easy to do in Qingyang County, and their shots are relatively bold.

Never thought that in such a small store, he would lose to this young man?

Thinking of the topics that the brothers studied when they were in Kou Kingdom, it was said that these aliens from the Dragon Kingdom liked to play pigs and eat tigers the most. It seems that this Su Chen in front of him is also a master of playing pigs and eating tigers!

He didn't understand a little, and he was able to fight against the strength of the trio by himself.

Even in the Dragon Country, it should be considered a top-notch existence. Why do you live here?

Power should be supreme, and it is right to revere power!

What's the point of being stuck here?

If he was Su Chen, he would definitely not be so low-key, at least he had to kill himself in the world of aliens!

Of course, all this is just a matter of ignorance.

Ono Jinsan kept looking at the store, as if looking for an opportunity to go out. The biggest problem at present is how the three of them can escape the predicament. Whether it was killed by Su Chen or handed over to a relevant institution, it would not be a good end for the three of them.

Facing Ono Jinzo, who was sitting on the ground, stunned, and kept sneaking glances.

Su Chen brought a stool and sat in front of him.

Next to Jin San were two teammates, Jin Yi and Jin Er, who were already in a coma.

A faint killing intent emanated from Su Chen's body, making Jin San's eyes narrow.

Ono Jinsan controlled his inner fear, tried his best to be strong, and looked at Su Chen:

"what you up to?"

"Three people from Kouguo traveled all the way to Longguo and attacked a woman. What do you want to do?"

Su Chen looked at him coldly and asked.

Kind of like an interrogation.

Perhaps it was Su Chen who was sitting a little higher, but at the moment, his momentum was burning, making Ono Jinsan's breathing a little nervous.

The fear is real, after all, even the trio have been cleaned up.

but,

It is absolutely impossible to tell Su Chen the matter of the Kou family, this is his bottom line!